No announcement yet.

Where are all the PED experts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the PED experts?

Cotto just made the lineal MW champ quit on his stool in his first fight at the weight. If there was a recent Pac loss involved somehow, the PED accusations would spam the entire first page of NSB.

Yes?

No?

Discuss.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    LALALALALALA...I can't hear YOUUUU!!!!!
    0.00%

the PED accusations for marquez came before his fight

Comment

I swear I hate being a sports fan in today's day and age sometimes. As soon as an athlete does something spectacular there's immediate accusations of PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        Cotto just made the lineal MW champ quit on his stool in his first fight at the weight. If there was a recent Pac loss involved somehow, the PED accusations would spam the entire first page of NSB.

Yes?

No?

Discuss.
        of course they would. floydiots would have a hate parade

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          I swear I hate being a sports fan in today's day and age sometimes. As soon as an athlete does something spectacular there's immediate accusations of PED's.
          It's amazing what proper training and focus towards executing a gameplan can do for a fighter. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Martinez should've used PED's for his knees doe.

We shouldv'e been suspect of Cotto as soon as Roach said he's hitting harder than Chavez Jr. doe.

The NYSAC is doing their job doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya Boy NeXt View Post
              It's amazing what proper training and focus towards executing a gameplan can do for a fighter. Haters gonna hate.
              Exactly. Green K for you

Comment

Working...
              X