No announcement yet.

arya stark > Daenerys Targaryen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Ooops looks like a certain little hypocrite lying puss actually did red k me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Notice the date and time of the red k son?

Also for someone that implied they don't care about karma points it's funny how you mentioned my point total.

#hypocrite
    So, you're so irrelevant that I forgot that was you. I red k'd you for teh lulz, and now you're crying about it.

Get your ghey twitter hashtag using arse out of here.
    Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 06-14-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      So, you're so irrelevant that I forgot that was you. I red k'd you for teh lulz, and now you're crying about it.

Get your ghey twitter hashtag using arse out of here.
      I exposed your lying ass to the forum and now you're being a little biatch about it lawls.

#hypocrite #bitchgotowned

Comment

#aryastarkslovelparm

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          I exposed your lying ass to the forum and now you're being a little biatch about it lawls.

#hypocrite #bitchgotowned
          Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 06-14-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

People need to recognize that Arya's kind of an annoying brat in many ways, both on TV and in the books. Understandable to a degree, because she's a little kid, and kids can act that way (nothing is more purely cruel than a child, it's said). Great character, ultimately interesting plot line, but still overrated in terms of the adoration she receives.

And don't get me started on Daenerys. As much as I love the Targaryens, book readers know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              People need to recognize that Arya's kind of an annoying brat in many ways, both on TV and in the books. Understandable to a degree, because she's a little kid, and kids can act that way (nothing is more purely cruel than a child, it's said). Great character, ultimately interesting plot line, but still overrated in terms of the adoration she receives.

And don't get me started on Daenerys. As much as I love the Targaryens, book readers know what I'm talking about.

youre already ahead of the tv series by reading the book??

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post

Not much else to admire, Tyrion/Snow, everyone else is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  Not much else to admire, Tyrion/Snow, everyone else is a bum.
                  nigg@ you read the book too?

Comment

Nah, I read teh spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                    X