• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    damn i thought for sure ronnie was going to be the author
    Wow I thought I was the only one.

Comment

I think its so funny the way pac and floyd fans go back and forth!
      They are sp blinded that they dont or cant even realize they are just as bad as the other.
      Floyd fans claiming that the only reason Pac is famous is because he claimed Fraud is scared of him not remembering that he climbed 5 weight classes to become a champion in all 5!
      and
      Pac fans claiming Fraud is scared when who was the one that backed out of the fight 4 years ago nd to this day pac , ariza , bob, Konz, and Roach all have different reasons why the fight hasnt happend
      call it what it is
      Both Pac and Floyd are dumbsh its and dont really care about us fans
      the same fans that support them and their fights, we are the reason why they have so much money to pi ss away yet they wont give us what we want!
      so I say fuk them both!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        nothing. i'm sticking to the thread topic and using subtle jabs to illustrate my point.

You know if manny was the face of boxing, Mayabang wouldn't be so mad at Big Dunn.
        Not mad at all, just wondering what happened to you since I don't remember you getting THIS emotional back then. Oh well, I guess the times has changed right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
          Not mad at all, just wondering what happened to you since I don't remember you getting THIS emotional back then. Oh well, I guess the times has changed right?
          yeah man, i'm emotional. you are simply trying to interrupt my fun.

Comment

you manny diehards are truly something. I'm just shooting the same subtle jabs as you guys.

You of ALL POSTERS should've at least given the broner copying post its due dilligence.
            That was funny.. Nice one.

Comment

yeah man, i'm emotional. you are simply trying to interrupt my fun.
              lol my bad, carry on

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                lol my bad, carry on
                you didn't even give me credit for the broner copying him thing. I thought that was a good one.

Comment

Someone give dunn a coookie.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Someone give dunn a coookie.
                    if manny were the face of boxing, you would have stopped using my name in your posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      if manny were the face of boxing, you would have stopped using my name in your posts.
                      I will when u stop posting in a manny thread lol!!

Comment

Working...
                      X