Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "GAME" behind Floyd's attitude !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "GAME" behind Floyd's attitude !!!

People want to know why Floyd acts the way he does when it's really obvious and has been for years.

1. (Money first) Floyd was raised by above average pro boxers, one fought Leonard the other Whitaker. I can bet this is why his prime focus is money. If there was one thing they learned from being a great fighter it's that it doesn't mean **** if your not getting paid sufficiently to risk your personal well being.

2. (The Ali Factor) - I'm sure they pointed out many times that regardless of how much he earned and how great he was perceived in his condition who gives a **** ? I'm sure Ali would give half his fortune away to be half as healthy as he is today.

3. (Fans) - I'm sure they taught him about how fickle boxing fans are, it's pretty much one and done when it comes to losses excluding some of the greats who have off nights however they will never live it down.

4. (Racial Superiority Complex) - Floyd hears the bull**** and see's the KFC photo shopped pics now imagine how Joe Cal would react if he were black with his same record, while even he was unfairly criticized at times he doesn't FEEL black so may not take it as personal. I do feel if Floyd was a white American he would be much more appreciated by the masses than he is today. Being fair then (us) blacks may unfairly criticize him as well. However I think the racial history of mankind plays a big role in his **** your opinion attitude.

5. (Coward) - Floyd is 40 - 0 as a pro boxer yet because he didn't fight everybody he is deemed a coward ?????
    How would that make you feel ?
    Would your recklessly go out and just sign any fight for any amount of $$$ just to prove they fans wrong or say **** you I'm going to get this money ?

6. (Drug Test) If you were a pro fighter who had suspicions of another fighters success and you requested a drug test to make sure the fights fair and got deemed the villian for seeking a fair fight how would you feel ?
    Never mind the bs excuses team Pac came with the media handling of this issue would be enough to make me stop giving a ****.

I could go on but Basically Floyd got a lot of GAME from three of the smartest people in the sport and not all of that game was meant for the ring. Floyd understands the war starts long before the first bell rings and he's not shy about making it known.
    Confidence will always be mistaken for cockiness especially when your black ask Mayorga/Valero we just love them !!!
    90% of pro boxer believe in god and get nowhere, Floyd believes in himself just as much as god and he's doing pretty well for himself imo.

Floyd is a man of many characters because he has game. Floyd knows his words will be twisted and his confidence will be seen as an evil........why would you give a ****.
    If the Britz came through to take me out and America wasn't there to back me up and shut that bs down I'd be a bit pissed too.

Jus sayin"......he is a man that has been faced with adversity his whole career and he should have been fighting PPV long before Oscar finally gave him a shot.

White Historians hate Floyd Mayweather and refuse to give him his props.

It's a damn shame that racism still exists in our sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
      People want to know why Floyd acts the way he does when it's really obvious and has been for years.

1. (Money first) Floyd was raised by above average pro boxers, one fought Leonard the other Whitaker. I can bet this is why his prime focus is money. If there was one thing they learned from being a great fighter it's that it doesn't mean **** if your not getting paid sufficiently to risk your personal well being.

2. (The Ali Factor) - I'm sure they pointed out many times that regardless of how much he earned and how great he was perceived in his condition who gives a **** ? I'm sure Ali would give half his fortune away to be half as healthy as he is today.

3. (Fans) - I'm sure they taught him about how fickle boxing fans are, it's pretty much one and done when it comes to losses excluding some of the greats who have off nights however they will never live it down.

4. (Racial Superiority Complex) - Floyd hears the bull**** and see's the KFC photo shopped pics now imagine how Joe Cal would react if he were black with his same record, while even he was unfairly criticized at times he doesn't FEEL black so may not take it as personal. I do feel if Floyd was a white American he would be much more appreciated by the masses than he is today. Being fair then (us) blacks may unfairly criticize him as well. However I think the racial history of mankind plays a big role in his **** your opinion attitude.

5. (Coward) - Floyd is 40 - 0 as a pro boxer yet because he didn't fight everybody he is deemed a coward ?????
      How would that make you feel ?
      Would your recklessly go out and just sign any fight for any amount of $$$ just to prove they fans wrong or say **** you I'm going to get this money ?

6. (Drug Test) If you were a pro fighter who had suspicions of another fighters success and you requested a drug test to make sure the fights fair and got deemed the villian for seeking a fair fight how would you feel ?
      Never mind the bs excuses team Pac came with the media handling of this issue would be enough to make me stop giving a ****.

I could go on but Basically Floyd got a lot of GAME from three of the smartest people in the sport and not all of that game was meant for the ring. Floyd understands the war starts long before the first bell rings and he's not shy about making it known.
      Confidence will always be mistaken for cockiness especially when your black ask Mayorga/Valero we just love them !!!
      90% of pro boxer believe in god and get nowhere, Floyd believes in himself just as much as god and he's doing pretty well for himself imo.

Floyd is a man of many characters because he has game. Floyd knows his words will be twisted and his confidence will be seen as an evil........why would you give a ****.
      If the Britz came through to take me out and America wasn't there to back me up and shut that bs down I'd be a bit pissed too.

Jus sayin"......he is a man that has been faced with adversity his whole career and he should have been fighting PPV long before Oscar finally gave him a shot.
      i never heard anyone call floyd a coward i heard people say he has ducked people but never a coward. And to the other post racism really. Well put brother richardson in there too cause he said he was embarrased that floyd represents his people. Stop with the so called racism act with floyd mayweather, you wanna know why people in the media don't like him because HE'S A ****ING JERK and i like floyd but he's a jerk.

Comment

Or he just acts that way because it's just a frickin' character just as he says in every frickin' interview.

Some people just don't understand that.

Comment

There are even people who discredit his k.o of Hatton while praising Pac for eating left overs.
          Those same people discredit Floyd's win over the bigger Oscar while padding Pacs record for eating once again left overs.

You can save the MAB/Morales/JMM talk too. Floyd would destroy each in every one of them with a broken hand.

Some people prefer to watch Vann Damm of Rocky get there asses handed to them before they come back and win while others like to see Steven Segal of Anderson Silva tactically break people down with out getting touched.
          In my mind there is no question which two are the best fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
            i never heard anyone call floyd a coward i heard people say he has ducked people but never a coward. And to the other post racism really. Well put brother richardson in there too cause he said he was embarrased that floyd represents his people. Stop with the so called racism act with floyd mayweather, you wanna know why people in the media don't like him because HE'S A ****ING JERK and i like floyd but he's a jerk.
            So as a black man you feel Floyd has been treated fairly and race has no baring on society, culture, sports, and politics ?

Comment

There are even people who discredit his k.o of Hatton while praising Pac for eating left overs.
              Those same people discredit Floyd's win over the bigger Oscar while padding Pacs record for eating once again left overs.

You can save the MAB/Morales/JMM talk too. Floyd would destroy each in every one of them with a broken hand.

Some people prefer to watch Vann Damm of Rocky get there asses handed to them before they come back and win while others like to see Steven Segal of Anderson Silva tactically break people down with out getting touched.
              In my mind there is no question which two are the best fighters.
              what are you on floyds street team. For the record floyd beating odh is more impressive cause it was at 154, hatton was a good win but the pac devestation is just better my man it just is.

Comment

So as a black man you feel Floyd has been treated fairly and race has no baring on society, culture, sports, and politics ?
                He potrays himself in a way that is unprofessional and sometimes unethical. Hence the unprofesionalism with jmm fight. He came in 2 pounds over the f'n limit not a half pound not 1 pound but 2, and he was on damn 24 7 drinking soda, so that tells me he didn't take the weight limit thing seriously which is unproffesional. Then on the last 24 7 he talks about mosley and jack mosley, r u serious? Floyd you treated your "daddy" like **** and there is no denying that so don't throw stones when u live in a glass house. Talking if you don't have money u suck lol. Really there are people this sat. in this country that have been saving up for this fight just to see maybe you fight and your going to turn around and say people with no money suck. Don't u see how he potrays himself. NOt saying there isn't racism in boxing or in sports or in society but with floyd mayweather jr. he brings it on to himself.

Comment

what are you on floyds street team. For the record floyd beating odh is more impressive cause it was at 154, hatton was a good win but the pac devestation is just better my man it just is.
                  No

I do feel the need to defend my folks though after years of hatred and bs attempts to destroy the truth that is Floyd Mayweather.

I don't know Floyd as a person but he is a brilliant boxer in and outside the ring he also spreads his wealth through out the community to homeless whites /blacks/mexicans who won't be buying any ppv's.

If I was defending Obama (which I won't) would you give a ****.

Bottom line it's not him being black that's the problem it's the fact that he's dominate & black with no k.o power.
                  That bother's people ...cool...but hatred is through the roof and is uncalled for.

2Pac was the same way....oh wait you must think Pac was a drug dealer or a street thug that robbed people for a living....Sorry but just like Floyd he was raised by prominent members of the Black Panther political party and given game just like Floyd was given from his people and is hated for uses it in the smartest most effective way possible.

Comment

He potrays himself in a way that is unprofessional and sometimes unethical. Hence the unprofesionalism with jmm fight. He came in 2 pounds over the f'n limit not a half pound not 1 pound but 2, and he was on damn 24 7 drinking soda, so that tells me he didn't take the weight limit thing seriously which is unproffesional. Then on the last 24 7 he talks about mosley and jack mosley, r u serious? Floyd you treated your "daddy" like **** and there is no denying that so don't throw stones when u live in a glass house. Talking if you don't have money u suck lol. Really there are people this sat. in this country that have been saving up for this fight just to see maybe you fight and your going to turn around and say people with no money suck. Don't u see how he potrays himself. NOt saying there isn't racism in boxing or in sports or in society but with floyd mayweather jr. he brings it on to himself.

True indeed but he's a fighter not a politicians ****ing gays in the airport bathroom. He is not the Pope ****ing kids at the vatican in god's name & he is not Bush looking for non existent wmd's.

I love Mayorga I just watched him smoking a cig at the mma press conference for his fight with Din Thomas where he smacked Din. While this attitude may be unprofessional we love this **** but if his skin was a shade darker only I would love it and you would hate him.

Respect in boxing is way overatted. Boxing lost steam not because of the lack of talent but because of the lack of entertainment and loud mouth rivalry's.

Comment

Working...
                    X