Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Cotto Face Off Preview (HBO Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    It's clear that there is huge a mutual respect between Champions.
    It's great to see

Comment

Floyd cant say **** to Cotto because he is worst opponent since Tata we all know he isn't really the best JrMW and is past his prime

Comment

that was the most gayest video ever

Comment

WTF man...you gotta love floyd for his trash talk, but where the hell is it...he been taking too many leaf's out of pacquiao's book!
          24/7 should see him talking trash again!

Comment

You can see that Mayweather has a lot of respect for Cotto but the trash talking side of mayweather will come out on 24 7. Like Mayweather said, there is many sides to Floyd Mayweather and he is all about pleasing the fans so I'm sure he will have plenty to say nearer the fight

Comment

This is what I like to see.

I see no need for trash-talk in this one, nothing but respect.

Comment

This is to be expected. Both guys respect each other and each others accomplishments. Even if the fight isn't great, it can still be enjoyed because you have an ATG in Floyd and a very good fighter of his era Miguel getting it on. I look forward to it all.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  Too much respect, even a handshake at the end. Not interested. Will not watch any more face-offs, will not watch 24/7.
                  If you want drama then go buy the O.C. on dvd. This is boxing, dude....it's not about trash talking or belittling your opponent, it's about the fight and to be honest it's better for the sport if the opponents respect each other.

Comment

What people don't know........Mayweather and Cotto met in P.Rico to discuss this fight last year when Cotto was still with Bob Arum.

Ever since that meeting happened.........they have had nothing but respect for eachother.

There is no need to trash talk Cotto because Cotto is showing Floyd respect unlike Ortiz, Hatton,Mosley,Delahoya.

Comment

Based on what Ive been seeing from Mayweather, hes very very very focus on his legacy and he wants to leave the game with memorble fights. Cotto is a good champion, I hate how he low blows when hurt but other than that he is a good champion. Mayweather is gonna hurt Cotto and possibly end Cottos career. Look for clean hard counter punching. That right hand and left hook will be tagging Cotto all night until the ref or corner haults the fight. I think it will end by TKO for Mayweather before the end of the 6th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X