Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Showed Margarito The Picture of The Cracked Handwraps!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Yea I'm so butthurt that Margarito beat Cotto with plaster in his wraps.
    fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      OH MY!! Let's enter every one of those threads and biitch about Cotto fans liking Cotto
      There's a point to when you love your fav boxer but you people take it to *******ation levels. True story.

Comment

I will bet you all my points most of them have the 24/7 nude scene from Cotto in their hard drives.
        you have it on your mind !

that is even sicker and gayer than if any Cotto fan had it on his hard drive!

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
          Margarito getting destroyed without plaster and the 2 butthurts mexi****s gonna make excuses for the eye
          Coming from a guy with Kneeguel in his AV wearing Super Man underwear.

Not knocking someone out. Not posing for a fight poster. IN SUPER MAN UNDERWEAR.

Get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

Not knocking someone out. Not posing for a fight poster. IN SUPER MAN UNDERWEAR.

Get the fuck outta here!
            lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              you have it on your mind !

that is even sicker and gayer than if any Cotto fan had it on his hard drive!
              So if I haven't on my mind and you just quoted me, that means you have it in your mind also right?

Comment

Yea I'm so butthurt that Margarito beat Cotto.
                ur butthurt cause u know the win is tainted

u bich about cotto fans more than the cotto fans do

Comment

Get the fuck outta here!
                  He's their superman alright.

Comment

Get the fuck outta here!
                    thats weak just like most of your posts. You can never stay on topic you try changing the subject cause your pathetic ass dont have **** to say maybe you should try reading the topic before you reply

Comment

So if I haven't on my mind and you just quoted me, that means you have it in your mind also right?
                      Not really, you are the one, thinking about it, thats why you brought that up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X