No announcement yet.

Margarito: "I have no score to settle with Williams" -- new interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
    then why u want to fight with oscar? what gives u the fuucking right? u ain't even fought many top fighters. only cotto. who else? ur still a nobody biatch. next year no one will remember u.
    let's see, he beat two champions cotto and cintron last year and beat current champ clottey earlier and now he's set to fight the third ranked ww

Comment

new to boxing and am kinda confused about this one. if paul williams beat margarito, then howcome he's rank number 1 in ww?

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        new to boxing and am kinda confused about this one. if paul williams beat margarito, then howcome he's rank number 1 in ww?
        Cotto was considered No. 1 before Tony beat him. Williams hasn't been able to get a notable fight in the WW division mostly because he's a bad matchup being so tall and that's the reason why Williams hasn't really been proven.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
          because his win was before margarito was ranked number one, and he hasnt done **** since other than go 1-1 with quintana. he finally ate a sandwich and moved up to light middleweight.

Comment

A PW rematch will be his last option when he is on his last leg/loss! His get out of jail/obscurity card!

Comment

Pac said its up to his promoter.

Now Marg said its up to his promoter.

Arum can control his fighters.

Comment

thx

how's their match btw? close or one sided? i'll try to download this one tommrow

Comment

Marg's scared.. No one will respect Margarito.. If he won't avenge his loss, then he's just a top 10,000 fighter ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Pac said its up to his promoter.

Now Marg said its up to his promoter.

Arum can control his fighters.
                    With Margarito it probably has more to do with the fact that he defied Arum in 2007 to fight Williams, as is backed up by the fact that Arum took him to court, and he lost the fight so he had to go back to Arum after losing that fight. I don't think Arum will tolerate that **** again, but I do think after Margarito wins a couple more fights and if Williams wins a couple more it will be the biggest fight around and it will be made, on Arums, not Goosen's terms. And it will probably happen at 154.

Pacquiao just does as Arum says, and it has never failed him.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      A PW rematch will be his last option when he is on his last leg/loss! His get out of jail/obscurity card!
                      since his plate is full until june I fully expect him to fight pwill sometime mid-late 2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X