No announcement yet.

Mayweather's W over Marquez Looks So Good Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    he's fought one welterweight sized guy, floyd mayweather, and he was crushed.

manny pacquiao is not a welterweight. he never was. he fought there for the money, not because he couldn't make the lower weight classes, but that doesn't make him a welterweight, or take away the disadvantages he'd come up against when he fought other welterweights.

we've had this discussion before, of course. you seem to think pacquiao is bigger than i do, though i am not sure why.
    Well, he walks around at 150ish and weighs in at 147 on the dot as does Mayweather so they are around the same size.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You got no answer , typical response from a child .

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        There's a video of Hopkins saying, 'everyone knows when you don't step on the scale for fight night, you're coming in way heavier than your opponent. Floyd had to be 160 by fight night with JMM."
        Exactly, and its not a coincidence he looked bigger than miguel cotto as well.
        Floyds such a secretive guy. He dont like people to know his weight, he dont like people see his training footage and sparring sessions, he dont like people knowing who he is gonna fight.

He is a manufactured fighter, so methodical and calculating. THeres a clown who started FLoyd is a small WW thread? Considering he cant make 140, cant make a CW against JMM and has to cheat the scales, looks bigger than Miguel Cotto and wont let people weigh tells me is a big WW.

He dont walk around at such a high weight, cos he is in shape all year round and his weight dont fluctuate much as a result and he dont pig out on soda and pizza, although he pretends to.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 02-22-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Well, he walks around at 150ish and weighs in at 147 on the dot as does Mayweather so they are around the same size.
          Incorrect he has to eat like 20 meals a day to weigh that much in training. you can go back any number of 24/7's and watch Ariza stuffing him with food to get up to 147.

Comment

Its pathetic that these flotards actually think that Floyd should get credit for Marquez beating Pac! Look fellas Marquez did what Floyd was to chickshhiiittt to do himself and I really wouldn't go around advertising that a Lightweight went out and took care of your dirty work. it's fuking embarrassing.

Comment

What does one match up have to do with the other?
              The only way the "common fan" can compare talents is to compare "opponents" then talk about a fighters "resume" when the hell did the word resume replace "record'?
              The reason these threads go on and on is because an intelligent conversation about actual skills being used is impossible to have because you need "knowledge" of the sport to have that conversation.

so in the meantime that guy beat that other guy so that means the second should beat the first guy if and when........blah blah blah.........idiots!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Incorrect he has to eat like 20 meals a day to weigh that much in training. you can go back any number of 24/7's and watch Ariza stuffing him with food to get up to 147.
                Oh really? There's actual clips of him being stuffed with food to be able to get up to 147? Please, do show.

Or are you sure there isn't just Ariza saying it? Which, was years ago.

It's strange that someone who has be stuffed with good to be able to get above 140 lbs has weighed in at bang on 147 for his last two fights.

It's also strange he weighed in above the WW limit for his Jr Middleweight fight. Considering it's so hard for him to get above 140.

It's also strange he walks around in the 150's if it's so hard for him to get above the 140's.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Its pathetic that these flotards actually think that Floyd should get credit for Marquez beating Pac! Look fellas Marquez did what Floyd was to chickshhiiittt to do himself and I really wouldn't go around advertising that a Lightweight went out and took care of your dirty work. it's fuking embarrassing.
                  Quote someone who has said that in this thread because I can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Oh really? There's actual clips of him being stuffed with food to be able to get up to 147? Please, do show.

Or are you sure there isn't just Ariza saying it? Which, was years ago.

It's strange that someone who has be stuffed with good to be able to get above 140 lbs has weighed in at bang on 147 for his last two fights.

It's also strange he weighed in above the WW limit for his Jr Middleweight fight. Considering it's so hard for him to get above 140.

It's also strange he walks around in the 150's if it's so hard for him to get above the 140's.
                    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...orkout-routine

Is google really that hard to use?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Quote someone who has said that in this thread because I can't see it.

Nobody said it literally but gloating like Mayweather actually did something and flotards saying dumb shhiittt like "I told you Floyd would beat him" kinda gives me that impression.

Comment

Working...
                      X