No announcement yet.

NBC Sports: "Pac, king of the hill.. Mayweather running" LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
    haha i like this actually, call him out enough and he might actually fight Manny Pac.

the guy's ego is tremendously big, and i don't think he can stand being considered second best.

i just hope the fight happens, and hopeful that he gets the credit if he were to beat Manny.
    even a bum will get credit if he actually beats Pac... i will even give mayweather credit by merely stepping up the plate to fight pac.

Comment

the media are taking notice of wifebeater's cowardice... it is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
        even a bum will get credit if he actually beats Pac... i will even give mayweather credit by merely stepping up the plate to fight pac.
        of course a bum will get credit, hahaha the bum will be a CLEAR underdog and a win would be out of nowhere.

and idk man, maybe from you.

but i remember everyone calling Mayweather a duck after Mosley called him out [during the Marquez vs Mayweather post fight intervew],

and everyone said they'd give him credit if pussy boy Floyd even fought him.

as soon as the fight was signed, nearly everyone who were saying this began discrediting a [Floyd Mayweather] win.

flip flopping just like Bert Sugar...

Comment

Originally posted by bahay kubo View Post
          of course a bum will get credit, hahaha the bum will be a CLEAR underdog and a win would be out of nowhere.

and idk man, maybe from you.

but i remember everyone calling Mayweather a duck after Mosley called him out [during the Marquez vs Mayweather post fight intervew],

and everyone said they'd give him credit if pussy boy Floyd even fought him.

as soon as the fight was signed, nearly everyone who were saying this began discrediting a [Floyd Mayweather] win.

flip flopping just like Bert Sugar...
          TRUTH. It went from "Floyd's ducking Shane" to "Everybody knows that Grandpa Mosley is old and shot."

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            TRUTH. It went from "Floyd's ducking Shane" to "Everybody knows that Grandpa Mosley is old and shot."
            before floyd signed to fight shane, all *****s could say was "mosley is old and shot" and "mosley don't deserve the fight".

Comment

Hopefully the media napalming Floyd's reputation will piss him off enough to get out there and make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Hopefully the media napalming Floyd's reputation will piss him off enough to get out there and make this fight happen.
                Why does Pac refuse random OST?

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                  why does floyd asked this stupid test if he thinks pac is easy work????

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    wifebeater doesn't watch the news. what needs to happen is wifebeater promoting a concert and every boos his ass.

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
                    cause you're momma refused to abort you.

just kidding dude.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Though you have to take what the media says with a grain of salt, it's pretty hard not to admit Pacquiao right now is a bigger star than Mayweather. Mayweather's recent publicity stems from a racist rant and now legal issues consisting of him beating on a women and threatening his kid. Pacquiao on the other hand has a lucrative Nike contract, features on 60 Minutes, is a Congressman in his country, has numerous TV appearances, and more than anything has captured the imagination of the general public...something that is very hard to do in Boxing these days.

Personally, I have friends who are Mayweather fans and are knowledgeable of Boxing and looking past the bias of being a genuine fan of Floyd's, they admit Pacquiao right now is the dude. That's not to say Pacquiao will murder Floyd in the ring, but if you needed a figurehead for Boxing, I'd choose Manny Pacquiao.
                      PPV buys disagree with you.

more people will pay to see floyd fight than pac...fact

Comment

Working...
                      X