Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs Miguel Cotto...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quillin would win on size alone, dude is huge. Aren't people always talking about how Cotto is a blown up welterweight? Rosado even said Quillin punches harder than GGG, and add to the fact he's bigger than Golovkin I don't see how he even has much of a chance.

Comment

Cotto is a much better fighter than rosado, had the ref not stopped the fight due to cuts, rosado would have beat quillin in the next two rounds. I LOL at anyone who thinks quillin beats cotto cuz of his "size".

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        Cotto is a much better fighter than rosado, had the ref not stopped the fight due to cuts, rosado would have beat quillin in the next two rounds. I LOL at anyone who thinks quillin beats cotto cuz of his "size".
        Rosado was able to rough Quillin up on the inside something Cotto won't be able to do. He's also a much bigger guy and can take a punch much better than Cotto. This is the same guy who said Quillin punches harder than Golovkin, let that sink in for a while. There's a reason for having weight classes, even though we all hate on Quillin saying Cotto wins is wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Rosado was able to rough Quillin up on the inside something Cotto won't be able to do. He's also a much bigger guy and can take a punch much better than Cotto. This is the same guy who said Quillin punches harder than Golovkin, let that sink in for a while. There's a reason for having weight classes, even though we all hate on Quillin saying Cotto wins is wishful thinking.
          ok. So cotto is not a better fighter than rosado. ok

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            ok. So cotto is not a better fighter than rosado. ok
            Yes because that exactly what I said

Comment

I don't even like Quillin but at some point you just have to go with the bigger, stronger, younger guy. I think that's just too much for Cotto to overcome at this stage in his career.

Comment

There is significant difference in the levels that Cotto and Quillin operate on. Cotto wins a very comprehensive UD.

Comment

RIP quillen. cotto will have this fool scared as **** durin the faceoff. gonna 1,2 him with a miguel cotto third person quote then some comment of him being bside and bclass.

Comment

It's funny seeing Cotto fans act like he's never lost before. Didn't get worked by Austin Trout. He's freakin Hulk now, destroys all in his path, absolutely unstoppable.

Comment

Peter Quinlin is too scared to fight anyone good,,he's a bum hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X