Battle Hymns - Boxing Youtube Channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Hymns - Boxing Youtube Channel

Hi guys,

I really hope you like this. I've started a new Youtube channel called Battle Hymns, celebrating modern boxing wars, and using metal soundtracks. Please check out my first effort - Bradley vs Provodnikov // Pantera - War Nerve...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09H34q0EZeI

Any feedback welcome, as are suggestions for future videos. I wasn't sure where to stick this thread, hope it's okay here.

All the best,

Adam.

I'm your first subscriber do I get some sort of financial reward? Fun video, I enjoyed it.

Only two things I would have done different is firstly, ditch the title just have that text at the side/bottom/corner when the fighters are doing their pre-fight stuff in the corner.

I think the video would have been better if it was just the instrumental which was great, having some guy screaming "fucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk" in my ear was a bit weird when I'm watching a boxing video but I guess that's just tastes.

Maybe a few things you can add to your next one: Throw in some commentary, if the commentary is high-octane in a section, lower the music volume and have some calling of the fight too.

This is quite a bit of work but it looks awesome if you do it like GP, try and time the music to the action, if there's a big punch try and work it so when a big note is played the punch lands simultaneously, or you can transition from clip to clip with the rythmn of the music at times.

Obviously I'm not at the level of this stuff but that's what the best people do. I use WMM so if you're on Sony Vegas or something good you should have a better time of it.

I recommend GP videos of Matthysse, Trout vs Canelo Promo and Pacquiao vs Marquez III promo for a great example of the best and what you can work towards.

With all that said, great first video, I hope to see more. Just keep trying new stuff and I'm sure you'll keep improving!

Comment

That was pretty good.

Comment

Working...
      X