Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker who posted nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a ridiculous sentence, if it wasn't a celebs account that got hacked he probably wouldn't have even done time.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its very different for girls and guys. People know how much effect a nude photo being released has on women, and even men

A nude photo released online will follow you for life, once it hits the internet its there forever and every time someone googles your name, they will see your photo.
      blame the one who took the photo, evrybody has to be responsible on his own body....

kidding aside, privacy is really an issue here..

Comment

I'm not which is why i just bought a couple AK-47 and glocks in case big bro shuts down my twitter account
        If the teachers had been armed and trained at that school when said psychopath entered the building it would have been a much different story. Stronger individuals always make a stronger and better society. When trusting the future to the few and powerful it has never, NEVER, worked in the entire history of mankind. So repeat the cycle and believe an inept and corruptable government can offer you safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          If the teachers had been armed and trained at that school when said psychopath entered the building it would have been a much different story. Stronger individuals always make a stronger and better society. When trusting the future to the few and powerful it has never, NEVER, worked in the entire history of mankind. So repeat the cycle and believe an inept and corruptable government can offer you safety.
          LOL are you really saying that teachers should have guns in school? That's the stupidest **** i've seen suggested. Having guns in a classroom full of infants.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            If my mom had testicles, she'd be my dad.

If guns werent legal, he wouldnt have blasted thru the building. More guns is never the answer for me, especially in kiddy schools. Like i've said before, if you think guns will stop the US military then thats on you. I'm not a conspiracy nut

Comment

Its very different for girls and guys. People know how much effect a nude photo being released has on women, and even men

A nude photo released online will follow you for life, once it hits the internet its there forever and every time someone googles your name, they will see your photo.
              Yeah, I get all of that - What I'm asking is why it's such a big ****ing deal?

There are literally billions of naked pictures on the internet.

And enough with this "these pictures follow you for the rest of your life" bull****. Like they're some kind of other dimensional spectre or apparition that just floats over you everwhere you go, making it impossible to live your life free of fear.

They're pictures. That's it.

You know a really awesome way of preventing yourself from becoming the victim of such 'tragedy'? Not taking naked pictures of yourself in the first place. If you're taking nude pictures of yourself and texting or e-mailing them to people via digital devices it's inevitable that you're going to become a victim.

Like I said, we sexualize everything here in America and then b*tch about it when it comes back and bites us in the ass. I have no sympathy for any 'victim' of these crimes because not only are they hypocrits, but because they wouldn't be in their situation if they had any common sense in the first place.

Comment

Take the gun debate into the appropriate thread, guys.

Comment

If my mom had testicles, she'd be my dad.

If guns werent legal, he wouldnt have blasted thru the building. More guns is never the answer for me, especially in kiddy schools. Like i've said before, if you think guns will stop the US military then thats on you. I'm not a conspiracy nut
                  Jesus. I didnt mention or state rebellion but diversion and division is always the tactic of the decietful and mistrusting. Every tyrant state in the history of humanity has always attempted disarmament of the masses. Its in the first pages of Tyrrany 101. If you or any of the liberal brainwashed actually choose to not look up the factual history of tyrrany and its baby steps towards actual power than my time is wasted on you. Long story short history repeats itself and the idiots in control today tell you that disarmament and registration are the keys to piece just like Hitler told the Germans in 1933.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Yeah, I get all of that - What I'm asking is why it's such a big ****ing deal?

There are literally billions of naked pictures on the internet.

And enough with this "these pictures follow you for the rest of your life" bull****. Like they're some kind of other dimensional spectre or apparition that just floats over you everwhere you go, making it impossible to live your life free of fear.

They're pictures. That's it.

You know a really awesome way of preventing yourself from becoming the victim of such 'tragedy'? Not taking naked pictures of yourself in the first place. If you're taking nude pictures of yourself and texting or e-mailing them to people via digital devices it's inevitable that you're going to become a victim.

Like I said, we sexualize everything here in America and then b*tch about it when it comes back and bites us in the ass. I have no sympathy for any 'victim' of these crimes because not only are they hypocrits, but because they wouldn't be in their situation if they had any common sense in the first place.
                    Cmon we do things in private that is suppose to stay private. If people want to take pics, then all freedom to em but saying they are hypocrites for taking pictures in the first place is like saying its a women who gets raped is as guilty as her rapist cuz was asking for it by dressing "slutty"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Nothing to do with the thread, but I have that exact Starter jacket hanging in my closet.

And holy crap at 10 years.
                      old school joint!

Comment

Working...
                      X