Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Reject Thurman Fight: Explain The Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    And yeah, JSFD.

I think his management team is just trying to prolong his career and keep him as relevant as possible without putting him in gatekeeper status which is where sadly, I feel he's headed at 147. I think he could beat Paulie though...I'll give him at least that lol.
    The thing that prevents me from saying he beats Paulie is cause Paulie likes to dance around and uses the whole ring and Maidana's stamina... is Ehh... kinda iffy.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      FUK YOU you damn racist PRICK!!!
      From one Dick to another. Racist? wrong guy. Did you ever think that maybe I was referring to the irony in the reality of an Argentinian coward boxer when historically and presently they are known as proud, strong warriors. I know for fact Thurman is a true WW not JMW. Thurman is 5' 9" not 5' 11". The funny thing is Thurman kicked Maidana's ass just like I predicted and never threw a punch. haha, lol

Comment

another fraud in the making

Comment

Instead of fighting the best out there they want to go the easy way, what a joke. Thurman would have retired Maidana, him and his team know it.

Comment

Well it's official there's no other way to read this than: Maidana ducked Thurman

Comment

Damn old shhhhh 2012

i nearly read the whole article

Comment

How much would Maidana even make against Thurman? Thats like a step backwards for Maidana

Thurman should be calling out Floyd since hes his mandatory

Comment

lolpz

throwback ''******ation.''

Comment

Working...
                  X