No announcement yet.

Cutoff point for girlfriend or Wifey pt.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    I dunno man, when you put it that way....

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Every girl I've ever met was down with everything that can be done. I've never met a babe that wasn't down with getting freakie .... they have the same desires are those babes doing **** movies. The difference is they don't have hundreds upon hundreds of guys running up them, gang-banging them, or having bukakke festivals on their faces.

That's a huge difference in lifestyle ......
      You mean to tell me you've never came across a square chick or one that wasn't down for whatever? You need to play the lottery man. Your odds are about the same unless the number of women is low. There is some girls that just don't get down like the others regardless of game.

Comment

Let me put it like this my dude. If your car breaks down and you have to take it too the shop, who do you want working on it? The apprentice who is unsure of thier work and doesn't exactly know what they're doing or the mechanic with tons of experience who knows how to get your car running right and better than before?

Comment

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
          You mean to tell me you've never came across a square chick or one that wasn't down for whatever? You need to play the lottery man. Your odds are about the same unless the number of women is low. There is some girls that just don't get down like the others regardless of game.
          Where do you guys freakin live????

I've lived in North & South Philly, Orangeburg SC. Maryland, Virginia and never had problems getting head or anything else I wanted ..... Ever!!!!

I don't care if they're Jehovah's witnesses, catholic, baptists ... they all got that freak inside just waiting for you to pull it out and unleash it.

Don't ever believe a girl that says she doesn't like this or that ... they're supposed to say that **** .... but deep down inside babes are nastier than guys!!!!!

The only thing is now, I have a one of a kind lady and don't really want to turn her out the way I was doing all my other babes - Because she might be getting that ring. But she's the same way with me ... whatever makes me happy, its on the table.

I don't know what time-warp you guys are living in .....

Here's something to think about .... do you think for one minute that all these babes that's saying they don't do this or that to you - would say the same thing to a brad pitt, or a denzel washington .....
          Last edited by arraamis; 04-08-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I've lived in North & South Philly, Orangeburg SC. Maryland, Virginia and never had problems getting head or anything else I wanted ..... Ever!!!!

I don't care if they're Jehovah's witnesses, catholic, baptists ... they all got that freak inside just waiting for you to pull it out and unleash it.

Don't ever believe a girl that says she doesn't like this or that ... they're supposed to say that **** .... but deep down inside babes are nastier than guys!!!!!

The only thing is now, I have a one of a kind lady and don't really want to turn her out the way I was doing all my other babes - Because she might be getting that ring. But she's the same way with me ... whatever makes me happy, its on the table.

Here's something to think about .... do you think for one minute that all these babes that's saying they don't do this or that to you - would say the same thing to a brad pitt, or a denzel washington .....

Here's all I'm saying. There's some women who are in **** that won't do certain things. They get paid to **** suck and whatever. Some swallow some wont. Some do **** some won't. Some toss salad some don't. My only point is not every chick is gonna go as far as some other ones will. Yea I've got head from most women I've been with. That aint what I'm talking bout.

I've had girls that want me to piss on them, lick my ass, gang bang and all other kinds of freaky ****. I'm sure you have too. If every girl you meet is down with everything more power to you.

Comment

Dude, sure one can appreciate a good ratio of getting what you want out of a lady in bed, there's will and ways. But surely someone who picks up intelligent classy chicks, and thus as intelligent and classy as yourself can appreciate a simple fact.

There simply is some things, some people, will not do. That could be in bed or anywhere.

If your gona keep racking on about your so all mighty you can make any girl do anything for you anytime, I too will clearly call BS because it's also somewhat illogical to say such a thing. Because my man, it's probably, impossible.

I'll paint the best picture possible here. Your a decent looking fella, with loads of cash, tonnes of confidence, who knows how to pull a certain kind of lady (classy or not) in a certain part of the world, certain area's, whom you could get to do whatever.

Doesn't mean that's how the whole freaking women kind works everywhere, surely your not that small minded and dare I say it, arrogant as to believe it is, and anyone would do anything for you? I'd ask how you sleep at night; you'd say fine after a good sex sesh, I'd say no how do you get your head through the freaking door. Sheesh.

How do you explain **** stars that won't do swallowing, or ****. Don't say they definitely do it with they're partners because you don't know that Mr all answers. I know a lass whom would do anything for my mate, anything, but she won't take it up the bum from him.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Dude, sure one can appreciate a good ratio of getting what you want out of a lady in bed, there's will and ways. But surely someone who picks up intelligent classy chicks, and thus as intelligent and classy as yourself can appreciate a simple fact.

There simply is some things, some people, will not do. That could be in bed or anywhere.

If your gona keep racking on about your so all mighty you can make any girl do anything for you anytime, I too will clearly call BS because it's also somewhat illogical to say such a thing. Because my man, it's probably, impossible.

I'll paint the best picture possible here. Your a decent looking fella, with loads of cash, tonnes of confidence, who knows how to pull a certain kind of lady (classy or not) in a certain part of the world, certain area's, whom you could get to do whatever.

Doesn't mean that's how the whole freaking women kind works everywhere, surely your not that small minded and dare I say it, arrogant as to believe it is, and anyone would do anything for you? I'd ask how you sleep at night; you'd say fine after a good sex sesh, I'd say no how do you get your head through the freaking door. Sheesh.

How do you explain **** stars that won't do swallowing, or ****. Don't say they definitely do it with they're partners because you don't know that Mr all answers. I know a lass whom would do anything for my mate, anything, but she won't take it up the bum from him.
                You guys keep missing the point in order to rationalize what happens or in this case, doesn't happen in your life ..... And I'll state it here again for the record "What happens in one person's life, doesn't mean it doesn't or won't happen in another persons life"

Its not unlikely, its not impossible, and its not inconceivable that there are many guys out there in the world, getting exactly what they want from their girlfriends.

Here's the psedo-rational used by some of you guys:

Hey that **** doesn't happen in my life, so its BS, that it happens in your life.

Do you realize just how silly that statement is ?????

Comment

Originally posted by ztrac79 View Post
                  Here's all I'm saying. There's some women who are in **** that won't do certain things. They get paid to **** suck and whatever. Some swallow some wont. Some do **** some won't. Some toss salad some don't. My only point is not every chick is gonna go as far as some other ones will. Yea I've got head from most women I've been with. That aint what I'm talking bout.

I've had girls that want me to piss on them, lick my ass, gang bang and all other kinds of freaky ****. I'm sure you have too. If every girl you meet is down with everything more power to you.
                  LMAO chick anit never gonna lick my ass

Comment

dat cause you keep finding all the freaks that do that type of ****. all guys aren't gonna go for those types of chick cause all they good for is ****in and only ****in

Comment

You guys keep missing the point in order to rationalize what happens or in this case, doesn't happen in your life ..... And I'll state it here again for the record "What happens in one person's life, doesn't mean it doesn't or won't happen in another persons life"

Its not unlikely, its not impossible, and its not inconceivable that there are many guys out there in the world, getting exactly what they want from their girlfriends.

Here's the psedo-rational used by some of you guys:

Hey that **** doesn't happen in my life, so its BS, that it happens in your life.

Do you realize just how silly that statement is ?????
                      But you fail to see/accept your effectively doing almost exactly the same thing.

Your saying your out shagging classy ladies whom let you do whatever to them whenever, and that that's how it can be for most everywhere.

-What's to say it's a positive thing for every man, as perceived by you? -What's to say every man is trying this?
                      -What's to say the culture in another place is entirely different to the point even you barry big bollocks might even start to achieve less than your 99% success ratio?
                      -What's to say there is in-fact, women whom simply won't put out for you, or do a certain sexual act with anyone?

So you see the amateur psychology is on you, and your coming across rather simplistic and small minded.

Comment

Working...
                      X