Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can ANYONE say Paulie WON?? He didnt do ****.. Pitty Patt Punches? Stop the B-S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was a great fight... the scoring... not so much

Comment

• Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      One way to score a fight.... EFFECTIVE AGGRESSIVENESS.....

2..... RING GENERALSHIP.....

3..... THE HARDER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES....

Paulie ran and pitty patt all night.... Juan wins EASILY
      Ring generalship means controlling the exchanges and pace of the fight. Effective agression means when the fighters are agressive, who is more effective? Who lands at a higher percentage?
      And clean punches does not mean harder punches.
      You are wrong, Paulie was robbed and the rightful winner.
      Judges were terrible.

Comment

Dude I was three rows of the floor, and at Ring height..... Paulie didnt do ****....

Floyd to Paulie... STFU....

Floyd boxes, uses angles and turns defense to offense.... Paulie slaps, has no power and runs all night long....

Juan hurt Paulie in almost every round.....
        Show me a scan of ur boxing ticket....So we all know you're not some SOP noob . Otherwise ur just a diaz :*******:

Comment

One way to score a fight.... EFFECTIVE AGGRESSIVENESS.....

2..... RING GENERALSHIP.....

3..... THE HARDER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES....

Paulie ran and pitty patt all night.... Juan wins EASILY
          How ironic that this comes from a Mayweather fan

You should know, it's called outboxing somebody.

Comment

• Originally posted by jookid View Post
            paulie shouldve won a close decision, but it wasn't robbery. when you watch the fight with no volume or commentators, he dosen't seem as effective as with the volume on.
            It was a robbery.

Forget the sound and commentators, all I SEEN all night was a left jab in Juan Diaz's face all night. A strong, fast left jab and movement that dictated the fight and left Juan Diaz getting boxed in circles.

There very well might be those who say Juan landed the harder punches (just like those who say those "harder" punches won Shane Mosley the fight against Oscar De La Hoya in their 2nd fight) Personally, I didn't see those harder punches. The weapon of the night was Paulie's jab and he used it to beat Juan Diaz.

Comment

Dude, ****in Paulie was running and moving back the ENTIRE fight.... Pitty Patt bull**** punches.... Juan had Paulie hurt NUMEROUS times..... He had him hurt and wobbled in ALMOST every round....

If anyone says any different then they are LYING....

Paulie never came forward.... Juan was the AGGRESSOR, and effective aggressor at that... Landed the harder punches THROUGHOUT the fight.... Dictated the pace of the fight.....

How can anyone say Paulie won?
              it's kind of funny because I like Diaz & don't like malignaggi but I had it 115-113 paulie.you are the ONLY one who thought Diaz won!

Comment

No bro... Boxing and using the ring is like Floyd, or Oscar or someone like that.... They stay in range and fire off shots...

Not running and running, not staying in the pocket.. And grabbing everytime someone gets in....
                you dont know the half about boxing, go away from boxing scene uneducated fans arent needed here. malanagi is a puto face but as a mexican even i can say he dominated that fight diaz couldnt do anything agains his jab

Comment

• Originally posted by miracl3pwnz View Post
                  Show me a scan of ur boxing ticket....So we all know you're not some SOP noob . Otherwise ur just a diaz :*******:

Also if you watch the 12th Round at 1:36 of the round you can see me in my white/ pink button of Polo. You can see me standing up behind the almost dead center of the screen....

Is that enough for you?

Comment

• This was a robbery. Malignaggi predicted it and the CORRUPTION reared its ugly head like a CANCER last night.

Malignaggi won this fight 7-5 or 8-4. Even a draw is hard to give. Malignaggi mostly took Diaz's hooks on his arm and glove while keeping that jab out and frustrating Diaz.

118-110, 116-112? Pure corruption. A DISGRACE.

Comment

Also if you watch the 12th Round at 1:36 of the round you can see me in my white/ pink button of Polo. You can see me standing up behind the almost dead center of the screen....

Is that enough for you?
                      Of course you would wear a pink shirt you ignorant ***. You know what they say about Texas and I'll say it in your language so you can understand, the only thing that comes from Texas is steers and queers and you aint got no horns boy so what does that make you?

Comment

Working...
                      X