Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: "Hopkins has ONLY beat small fighters"--DO YOU AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    lol...you call what hopkins does fighting or boxing? all he does is mug, maul, lowblow, etc. smaller fighters...jermaine taylor had a big gash on the top of his head, and excuse makers like you swear it was from a punch...

since when were wrestling tactics allowed in a boxing match?...
    Thats not entirely true you missed the right hook lead headbutt combination, you also missed the left hook, neck pull and repeated uppercuts with his right hand

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      lol...you call what hopkins does fighting or boxing? all he does is mug, maul, lowblow, etc. smaller fighters...jermaine taylor had a big gash on the top of his head, and excuse makers like you swear it was from a punch...

since when were wrestling tactics allowed in a boxing match?...
      What do you call what he did to Pavlik? Didn't look like wrestling to me.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Cheerleaders aren't fancied round' these parts.
        Shat Up reed

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          What do you call what he did to Pavlik? Didn't look like wrestling to me.
          That avy is awesome man.

Comment

Originally posted by .Buddha. View Post
            Hopkins took massive risks back in the day he wanted to fight Mosley, Vargas and Reid just for your information
            lol...i cracked up when i read that hopkins was calling out mosley...

Comment

Im cool with basically every Hopkins fan on here but Roy has a point.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
                How in the fucking hell has Hopkins built his legacy off "bigger" fighters???
                That poll option is great can't stop laughing Must be that he built his legacy on getting beaten by a bigger guy in his first fight, getting beaten by Roy and getting beaten by Calzaghe

No disrespect to Hopkins he is a great fighter but he is not exactly known for fighting bigger guys

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  cuz the poll options are ******ed & biased. He fought how many "smaller" guys? Tito and Oscar? Even though Tito was a middleweight champion at the time. Oscar also fought at 160, sure he looked liike **** so he doesn't get too much credit there.

That's it. Pavlik & Calzghe same size as bhop. Glen Johnson, Tarver bigger guys. All middleweights echols, allen, etc etc etc during 160.

It's amazing how people don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    That avy is awesome man.
                    Thanks. I'm a big fan of Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by .Buddha. View Post
                      Thats not entirely true you missed the right hook lead headbutt combination, you also missed the left hook, neck pull and repeated uppercuts with his right hand
                      lol...he gets all of that off against smaller men, but when he gets in there with equally sized, equally skilled fighters, none of that garbage works...he knows it too thats why he's always calling out and fighting smaller fighters..thats why i say hopkins is garbage...

Comment

Working...
                      X