No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Knows About GUNS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garo View Post
    Oh, one more thing. Never call a Desert Eagle a "Deagle". You'll look stupid to any respectable gun owner.
    i am just repeating what the other fuuckheads up in here are typing.

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    You're the one asking for what gun to buy to protect yourself, you're the biatch.
    all i need that for is at home for my family to be safe biatch. not go drive by like black men do. that is bullshiet ***gity.

Comment

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
      If your looking for a simple no nonsense effective handgun to defend yourself in your home then I'd suggest the USP Compact .40 S&W or the Glock 22 .40 cal. These 2 handguns are the up there for worlds best right now.

very good guns.

but if we're talking BEST. then were talking about SIG(Swiss Company)/SAUER(German Company)

German engineering......Swiss precision......

i have a sig/sauer p229 .357 sig , my dad use to have the old sig/sauer p228 9mm parabellum and my buddy had a sig/sauer p220 .38 super and i've shot all 3.

most accurate , reliable pistols in the world. i've shot almost every modern pistol available in america and sigs are the best.

my short barreled , compact sig outshoots my uncle's 6 in. barreled springfield omega 10mm competition gun with a compensator. the only time i've shot better with a pistol than with the sig is with long barreled revolvers firing slowly in single action and my arm resting on the bench.

put it this way when the u.s. army adopted the beretta......the navy seals went with a sig p226.

Comment

i think i found what i really like.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
          i think i found what i really like.

man the white grips make it look girly. reminds me of the old smith and wesson lady smiths 9mm with white grips.

that's expensive bobbylee.

the standard basic model cost me around 1G after all the taxes and ****.

the special edition models are $$$$$$.

i ain't rich like you.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            not when you live in another country
            When you need me I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
              When you need me I'll be there.
              that post next to that avatar is awesome. if i had any motivation then i'd frame the 2 and hang it up somewhere in my house for inspiration.

Comment

If your looking for a simple no nonsense effective handgun to defend yourself in your home then I'd suggest the USP Compact .40 S&W or the Glock 22 .40 cal. These 2 handguns are the up there for worlds best right now.
                Yea the Glock 22 .40 cal. is exactly what I recommended a few posts back. In my opinion that's one of the finest guns you can own.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                  i dont know what i am suppose to get. i dont need rifles and all that bull**** because i am not going to WAR. i just want to own one and also protection at home. i already got a shotgun i want to get a handgun but i dont ****ing know what to get. should i get a glock, a walther p99 or hk?
                  If money is no object then definately you should get an HK. The models depends on your caliber prefrences if you want big stopping power then get the HK45 or USP45, if you want capacity the get the P30 or a USP9 and if you want something in between the get a P2000 .40 or a USP 40.

Comment

Working...
                  X