Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'll Be Stronger at 147, Pacquiao Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'll Be Stronger at 147, Pacquiao Will See

Brandon Rios will not only be fighting over seas for the first time in his professional career but he will also be making his welterweight debut when he takes on Manny Pacquiao on November 23rd in Macau, China. Rios is known for his relentless pressure style and for packing a solid punch but it was brought to his attention that trainer Freddie Roach questioned whether he would carry his power up for this fight.

Rios spent most of his career at 135 and his only two fights at 140 came against Mike Alvarado where size and punching power did not appear to be hindered by the move up. At 147, Rios feels the additional 7 pounds will actually be beneficial to him and his power will come with him. [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao, this clown said he got balls and heart. Thats right, War Bam Bam!!!!

Comment

Just hoping for a good fight. I really wanna see if Manny is the Manny of old.

Comment

Rios vs Pacquiao

I like Rios. He has lots of courage. My hope is that Garcia will pull Brandon out of the fight before Pacquiao makes him look like Margarito.

Comment

Should be a good fight. Would like to see how Rios do at 147 and if Pac still got his killer instinct.

Comment

147 should be a much healthier weight for brandon considering how big he is..

i wonder if he'll stay at 147 win or lose...

Comment

Why would anyone think he would be weak at 147. I mean he comes in at fight night over 150lbs anyways. It just means he doesnt have to dehydrate as much on the day of weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by sd180sx View Post
                should be a good fight. Would like to see how rios do at 147 and if pac still got his killer instinct.
                pac hasnt had that killer instinct since 2009 that was his last knock out.

Comment

pac's finished

Comment

Obviously he will be stronger at the weight but unfortunately he isn't GOOD ENOUGH to handle welterweight. Seriously I doubt he could even beat a guy like Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                    X