No announcement yet.

Did Walters throw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    That's fine but just know there is no "angle" involved on my part. I wanted Loma to win and I predicted he would.
    fair enough mate

Comment

Comment

I think we can all agree that Kellerman chokes himself while Roy ****s the shixt out of his wife

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          It was just a wierd looking situation all round. He seemed very urgent when he was quitting. Where most boxers will look around nervously hoping someone else will pull them out before maybe shaking their head or turning away, Walters was literally shouting at the ref to stop it "I dont want to fight!". Very odd. Not like any quit ive seen before.

If there is even a smidgin of truth to it though i doubt Loma would be in on it. More likely some sort of organised crime looking to make money on specific round stoppage. He doesnt come from, or live in, the safest of places tbf.

As far as im concerned i will take it at face value until shown otherwise. But it was odd.
          I seriously doubt it's anything but yeah it was unusual and if there happened to be something motivating him to quit other than losing decisively then the bold seems like the best guess.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-27-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

It looked like he didn't want to be there in the first place. Getting outboxed like that certainly didn't help either.

Comment

Outclassed. Loma has seen hundreds of Walters' in the amateurs. Just like Gary Russell. Loma will outclass every boxer with no inside game.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I think we can all agree that Kellerman chokes himself while Roy ****s the shixt out of his wife
                I must spread more karma around........

Comment

It was a weird and disappointing end. I guess he just knew he was losing the entire fight and wasn't going to turn it around so he just quit instead of prolonging his loss and possibly getting hurt.

Comment

It's a shame when a puncher quits, especially one like Walters who possesses the power to end the fight at any time. He could've done a Froch/Taylor and clipped him right at the end of the fight.

Comment

Did you make it thru 7 rounds without passing out drunk?

Comment

Working...
                      X