Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] THURMAN TRIES to get ATTACKED BY PITBULL to pull out of fight?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] THURMAN TRIES to get ATTACKED BY PITBULL to pull out of fight?!?

He abuses the dog, hits him with punches and then tries to get him to bite his head off as a last resort. Seriously, how irresponsible is this. He is trying to force another accident to avoid the fight. Just weeks to go and he is provoking a pitbull hoping the cameras catch the attack for proof.

Your trolling has really fallen off bro

Comment

Maybe he can fake a back injury of a sore toe to push it back a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        ?? You dummy, it is extremely irresponsible having a pitbull in training camp and taunting him in the ring. These dogs have serious strenght and one bite puts this fight in jeopardy. This is stupid as hell. Also, welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Maybe he can fake a back injury of a sore toe to push it back a couple months.
          He even incites the dog saying "come on, come on!". Nothing against pitbulls but why risk provoking one, if they get aggressive, it can be lethal. Its just a stupid move wih the fight already cancelled once and just weeks away. I truly believe Keith is messed up in the head like that and was willing to get attacked to destroy this fight once and for all.

Comment

Wow, My dogs would hate you. You would have me done for "dog abuse" for playing their favorite game with them XD

My dogs do the same when I shadow box instead they jump up and play more , looking for a fight
            Last edited by PivotandRoll; 06-09-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              He even incites the dog saying "come on, come on!". Nothing against pitbulls but why risk provoking one, if they get aggressive, it can be lethal. Its just a stupid move wih the fight already cancelled once and just weeks away. I truly believe Keith is messed up in the head like that and was willing to get attacked to destroy this fight once and for all.
              Ha what a coward, does the big doggie scare you lol

Comment

he seems to be playing with his dog.
                When i play with my "chihuahuas" i don't think i am in any danger.

And dude, i am rooting for Porter.

Comment

D- trolling. Feeling like when RJJ got KTFO by Glen Johnson right now.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Can't be one of the better trolls forever doe. Well in Anorak's case maybe. Anorak is the Mayweather of Trolling. Golovkin you like the Stevie Johnston of trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    he is all washed up since 5/2/15

time to hang it up....he is shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X