Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out Khan's wife !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeex! Why in the world would someone ruin their natural Lips like that?? add to that, replace it with a pair of ''Duck Lips''??

Comment

I bet those lips feel nice though. :*******:

Comment

WTF is this bull****? Why are we talking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
          LOL! Why would he date a non-Muslim?

A true Muslim does not have sex until he marries, and he will only marry a Muslim woman. I take Khan at his word that he is a true Muslim so obviously he never dated this girl.

She still wears ****** clothes every once in a while.

covering her face in typical muslim fashion

Last edited by Santa_; 04-24-2016, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Proper ****in' makeup monster. Need a shovel to get all that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              She still wears ****** clothes every once in a while.

covering her face in typical muslim fashion

Haha nice going Khan! She is totally a good Muslim girl and NOT...I repeat NOT a whore at all.

Comment

Good Lord in heaven... if she were to open the stove to check on the rump roast, her face would start to melt...

What happened to that homely looking woman he was married to? Unless that's her... In which case a small part of my soul will die.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                  Haha nice going Khan! She is totally a good Muslim girl and NOT...I repeat NOT a whore at all.

So all the non Muslim girls are whores in your opinion?? what a ****f**k you are .

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                    Good Lord in heaven... if she were to open the stove to check on the rump roast, her face would start to melt...

What happened to that homely looking woman he was married to? Unless that's her... In which case a small part of my soul will die.

Lol she's the same girl, she has transformed massively over the period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                      So all the non Muslim girls are whores in your opinion?? what a ****f**k you are .
                      Correct. Khan's wife is clearly a pure Muslim girl based on her instagram pics. Western women could never compare to such a decent woman! She is obviously not concerned with physical beauty, only with serving God.

Good for you Khan!

Comment

Working...
                      X