Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is something you want to see the next President of the United States accomplish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is something you want to see the next President of the United States accomplish

Debate .

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
    Debate .
    Exterminate all the weed heads or at least put them in a POW camp.

Comment

Start a military offensive against all squirrels.

Make all the fast food joints merge so we can cut the bull**** & just get a chicken quesarito or a big mac at any fast food location. The new merged company logo would be a ostrich with a bazooka & his middle finger up.

If its Trump I wanna see a Apprentice like show filmed from the Oval Office with Kim Kasdashian, Paris Hilton & Amber Rose vying for the job of the Secretary of Hoes.

Legalized the sex for pay industry.

Legalize weed.

Illegalize fat girl camel toes.

Comment

1. campaign finance citizens united reform.

2. GTFO of the middle east.

3. legalization of cannabis.

4. end of the drug war and mandatory minimum sentencing.

5. stop protecting monsanto

6. elimination of kim jung un north korean dynasty and eventual reunification of the koreas (who knows how many legendary star craft players are being kept in dungeons by kim jung un whose APMSscan never improve due to his fat fingers due to obesity as his people starve around him).

7.elmination of ISIS

8. pardon barrett brown, bradley manning (well maybe not. freak. we dont need any more celebrity wanna be trans who dont like their penis) and ed snowden.

9. leave torrents alone. dont sign any bill restricting the internet.

10. imprisonment of dick cheney for war crimes. at the very least you can ask him to pay for his own GOD DAMN SECURITY DETAIL AND STOP USING TAX PAYER MONEY TO PAY FOR secret service protection for this sith lord douche bag.

Comment

serve in war, earn a house

no veteran should be homeless in this country

Comment

World peace and an end to hunger. And have Nancy grace beheaded on live tv

Comment

I'd like to see him (or her) secure Iraq & Syria to stabilize the region.

Comment

I'd like to see him abolish the Department of Education.

Abolish the Department of Energy

Abolish the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

I could keep going....i'm like a kid in a candy store when i think of all the Dept's we could get rid of or merge.

Abolish the minimum wage.

Have a very low Flat tax or abolish the income tax altogether [and may replace it with a national sales tax..keyword may]

Repeal Obamacare

Appoint a non-keynesian economist as the Federal Reserve Chairman

And so on and so forth.

For more here:
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=569590

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I'd like to see him (or her) secure Iraq & Syria to stabilize the region.
                  ^^^^^^^ This

Comment

Id like to see him or her release a sex tape. Some oral action in da oval office

Comment

Working...
                    X