No announcement yet.

Its an outrage how underappreciated lennox lewis is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its an outrage how underappreciated lennox lewis is

frankly im fed up with it. lennox lewis is a top 2 heavyweight of all time, arguably number 1. he would be a strong favorite to beat any heavy weight in the history of the sport in a 1-on-1 match up, including ali. Resume's dont get much better than his. he fought every top contender and marquee name there was except for chicken bowe who disgracefully ducked him. he also fought through different generations and beat the best heavy weights from each one, including his final epic performance against the then prime vitali. he had size, reach, ring IQ, power, speed, combinations, and most of all wasnt afraid to fight anyone. theres literally NO weakness in lennox lewis.

yet all i hear is how he has a "glass jaw" and was knocked out by rahman and mccall (both of which he avenged brutally), and other weak arguments.

people need to start respecting the great one much more than they do. it is a bit sickening how a top 2 heavy weight of all time can get so little praise. with 100% confidence, name me ONE heavyweight in the history of boxing who you can say would easily beat lennox lewis. you cant. because lennox was that good.

Lol under-appreciated. Shit more like overrated/overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      Lol under-appreciated. Shit more like overrated/overhyped.
      Yep I think so too.

Comment

he had the weight, height, reach advantage in most fights

Comment

all the lewis haters are the same ones that think tyson is one the greatest HW ever

Comment

Yep. All the Lennox hate threads that have been going around are starting to piss me off. Fuk sake!

Comment

I miss him on hbo boxing as a commentator.

Comment

I would anticipate most people see him at a top 5 HW all time... don't think anyone is stupid enough to not have him in their top 10.

Comment

I think he would be top 5 in most people's ATG Heavyweights list tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                    I miss him on hbo boxing as a commentator.
                    Meh. He sure wasn't underrated as a commentator. Just not a good fit for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X