Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Your Opinion on the Bowe Bergdahl/Taliban Detainee Exchange?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    what did mccain say about this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      doesnt really say much. at the end of the day, obama is the commander in chief and we are at war with the taliban. this move is on him.

Comment

what did mccain say about this issue?
        The real question is who gives a **** what McCain has to say about anything? The guy's a complete joke and probably can't remember whether or not he took his medication this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          The real question is who gives a **** what McCain has to say about anything? The guy's a complete joke and probably can't remember whether or not he took his medication this morning.
          absolutely agree.

he really should in hospice care. not working at the highest reaches of the government.

Comment

Before ya'll go shitting on me, I said I didn't like it.

Remember that.

I'm just pointing out some bullshit.

Don't put me on Hannity wearing a beard or nothing.

Comment

The Taliban detainees – known as the "Taliban Five"[63] – who were transferred from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to custody in Doha, Qatar, are Mohammad Fazl, Khairullah Khairkhwa, Abdul Haq Wasiq, Norullah Noori, and Mohammad Nabi Omari.[64] They were the Taliban army chief of staff, a Taliban deputy minister of intelligence, a former Taliban interior minister, and two other senior Taliban figures.[65]

from bergdhal's wikipedia.

I dont like it.

I would have been more understanding if bergdhal was some high ranking/bad ass special forces member that was integral to the american military but he wasnt and to give up the kind of people we gave up for a deserter seem utterly stupid to me.

those guys that are coming back to the taliban will directly or indirectly be responsible for future american deaths.

big win for the Taliban big loss for america and specifically obama.
              Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              It was a horrible move by Obama...

Didnt talk to congress about it..

Made his own decision, to release 5 high ranking taliban commanders for 1 deserter...

This was about the dumbest move you could make, and it makes it seem like obama is bending over backwards to appease the muslim extremists...

5 top level guys for 1 low level nobody who is a suspected deserter.. Makes ZERO sense

Im gonna trade you dewayne wade, chris paul, kevin love, joekim noah, and chris bosh for the 12th man on the cleveland cavaliers...

Dumbest move ever, because now we have set the precedent that we negotiate with terrorists, so now every damn american, is a target for abduction, since we now give up 5 for 1 deals...

Pathetic move by the administration, and i honestly cant take obama seriously anymore.. I gave him a chance and voted for him the first time, but he has shown himself to be a horrible leader, with no leadership skills, and his 2nd term, is about as bad as Bush's 2nd term..
              Thats why america is screwed, we have had 2 presidents in a row that were horrible
              Agree with everything in these two posts.

Comment

Remember that.

hhmmmm....

now i know why you are covering your face in your avi.

****ing mooselem.

Comment

Remember that.

Yeah sure, Aarzam "Sweet Pea" bin Moozlim.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post

Yeah sure, Aarzam "Sweet Pea" bin Moozlim.
                    looooooooooooooool

sweet pea probably sports a terroristic beard that would make zz top's bear look like a f @ggoty stache.

Comment

looooooooooooooool

sweet pea probably sports a terroristic beard that would make zz top's bear look like a f @ggoty stache.
                      He probably has a rocket launcher stashed in that beard of his..

Comment

Working...
                      X