Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you name a fighter that actually recovered from a one punch to the chin ko loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you name a fighter that actually recovered from a one punch to the chin ko loss?

I remember Roy Jones J.R, Ricky Hatton and Paul Williams not being the same.
    I think that's gonna be the case with Pacquiao.
    Hope i'm wrong

UFC fighters come to mind alot of them get put to sleep and bounce back..Its only the weak minded individuals who are born quitters that decide to roll over and accept defeat

Comment

roberto duran was all but out against hearns. later went on to beat iran barkley in the fight of the year. that won him the WBC middleweight title, that barkley had just won against tommy hearns.

Comment

Roy's weight fluctuation was the reason for the chin checkings.

P-Will just fought a great fighter, and the next guy he fought, learned from said, great fighter. Also, both southpaws.

Hatton was always hittable, and Pac/Floyd just put in a nail in his coffin. Besides, he never had the style to recover from that type of KO.

Pac has the style to recover from the KO loss. Just like if Floyd got KO'd, he'd have the style to recover from the loss as well.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          UFC fighters come to mind alot of them get put to sleep and bounce back..Its only the weak minded individuals who are born quitters that decide to roll over and accept defeat
          Has nothing to do with weak mind, Pacman has a strong mind but Rios jab will hurt him hard, why wont you guys learn its scientifically proven that once a guy gets hit out cold his chin is done his brain will react like a light switch.

You know why Rios has no stress and is living it up in Macau not even focusing on the fight because he knows Manny will be his easiest fight! i seen Rios in other training camps for other fights and he was more calm aand a bit nervous, this fight you can watch him living it up the dude knows this is a cake walk.

Pacman is too small and too weak for him. The chin matters and Pacman chin and body are weak now. face it, one punch he is done damn I hate this guys I hate being right.

Comment

Lennox Lewis comes to mind.

Comment

Lennox
              Duran
              Marlon Starling

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Lennox Lewis comes to mind.
                True true.

Comment

here's a tougher one:

name me a fighter who came back to meaningful wins after two consecutive knockout losses.

Comment

Lennox Lewis did ok after Rahman

Comment

Working...
                    X