Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eleven children and a woman killed in Nato airstrike against Taliban commanders.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eleven children and a woman killed in Nato airstrike against Taliban commanders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Keep up the good work Nato.

They'll just call them "insurgents" and call it a day.

Comment

You know how we do it. Claim terror, go there, drop bombs kill everyone and anything, come back, tell lies and watch the public eat it up.

Comment

When it's children dying from our own countries we realise how horrific such a thing is.

Thousands of babies have been killed and tens/hundreds get killed daily in places like Afghanistan, but no one seems to give a flying ****.

I suppose it's ok if 11 children are killed to get to two ''senior Taliban'' leaders eh. ****ing horrific but hey it's ok. No one gives a flying **** so they can get away with it.

Comment

Really sad reading stuff like this, it's always the innocent who are victims for other peoples ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            When it's children dying from our own countries we realise how horrific such a thing is.

Thousands of babies have been killed and tens/hundreds get killed daily in places like Afghanistan, but no one seems to give a flying ****.

I suppose it's ok if 11 children are killed to get to two ''senior Taliban'' leaders eh. ****ing horrific but hey it's ok. No one gives a flying **** so they can get away with it.
            It's got beyond a joke.

Ten years later and we are still there.

Comment

Tragic....

Comment

We have casualties too...

http://icasualties.org/oef/Fatalities.aspx

^Updated everyday.

The really sad one's are the 20-25 year olds. I even saw several 19 year olds. Why the Army sends 19-20 year olds out for war is incredible to me. I wonder when the Military will provide these guys better equipment to be ready for those IED attacks. Can't the U.S. provide their Army with the best engineers and scientists to build them better tanks and body armor? I don't know how that works but too many soldiers die from IED attacks, not many small arms fire, which is good. All the billions of dollars that is provided to the Military, you'd think they'd come up with some thing better than a bulletproof vest.

Comment

That list screams "Stay away from the Army!".

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X