No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    See what i did here?i posted a rumor,a damn rumor,yet people laugh at a rumor bout Manny but take a rumor bout Floyd as gospel...hilarious
    A rumor about Floyd being gospel?

Must investigate...

He always did sound suspect...

Comment

Floyd is the lance armstrong, ben johnson, 1970's eastern state athletics block of boxing.

Comment

You are one weird **** Larry Your obsession with Floyd is quite scary for a grown man.

Comment

Trying to deflect attention from the newly outted true Roider much? so sad lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            See what i did here?i posted a rumor,a damn rumor,yet people laugh at a rumor bout Manny but take a rumor bout Floyd as gospel...hilarious
            Go to sleep Larry, these dudes are trolling you and you fell into the booby trap.

Comment

i guess the person who posted this has no idea he could go to prison. this is a dead issue. mayweather recanted and himself said everything was a stunt to get all the attention. the court ruling ordered mayweather pay a huge sum for his stupid tirades or face jail time.

Comment

Both stories are a waste of time but its true that the Floyd haters are acting as if the Floyd rumour is fact
                His test results were released,passed them all
                The Pacquiao story carries the same credibility
                Someone telling a story with no proof and afraid to go public

Comment

I knew he was a cheat dammit.

Comment

The difference here is one article was written by one of the most credible writers in the sport, and the other was written by who knows who...coulda been Larry himself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
                      The difference here is one article was written by one of the most credible writers in the sport, and the other was written by who knows who...coulda been Larry himself lol
                      The Floyd story is basically a copy and paste of an earlier story which carried no credibility
                      Ask yourself how credible is a writer who's article is based around a rumour with no leads or proof

Comment

Working...
                      X