No announcement yet.

*New Vid Alex Jones "Expose Darwin Modern Nazis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    After much research I tend to believe the Rosewell incident.
    Why?

Comment

After much research I tend to believe the Rosewell incident. I'm not sure what really happened with JFK but i'm certain the official story isn't truthful.
      The bad thing is a lot of lunatic crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist share the same views. They ruin it and take some of the credibility away, when they assume everything is some super big ILLUMINATI mind control reptilian matrix ufo conspiracy

I do agree with your statements though
      What part of the Roswell story do you believe? I definitely believe people have seen UFOs at Area 51.

Comment

After much research I tend to believe the Rosewell incident. I'm not sure what really happened with JFK but i'm certain the official story isn't truthful.
        The bad thing is a lot of lunatic crazy paranoid conspiracy theorist share the same views. They ruin it and take some of the credibility away, when they assume everything is some super big ILLUMINATI mind control reptilian matrix ufo conspiracy

I do agree with your statements though
        I tend to agree with what that new book says about Area 51. That is has nothing to do with aliens and everything to do with a massive weapons making facility.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          If I had a dollar for every group of people he referred to as nazis.
          Athiest's, Darwin's, Agnotist's are all Nazi, Eugensits! Like Hitler they are GOD in their minds and think they decide who lives and dies on Earth. They are delusional! Read the founders of these satanic religions white papers! People claim to be these secs and don't even know there connected to satan himself. Its time to GROW UP! Choose sides NOW-GOOD or EVIL!

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
            Athiest's, Darwin's, Agnotist's are all Nazi, Eugensits! Like Hitler they are GOD in their minds and think they decide who lives and dies on Earth. They are delusional! Read the founders of these satanic religions white papers! People claim to be these secs and don't even know there connected to satan himself. Its time to GROW UP! Choose sides NOW-GOOD or EVIL!
            Wow, I'm sure glad I'm not an "Athiest's" or a "Darwin's" or an "Agnotist's". I don't know what they are but I don't want to be a Nazi "Eugensit".

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
              Its going to be terribly hard to convert me with such a large number of grammatical errors.

Comment

Working...
              X