This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    oh i wasnt aware of that. i hadnt heard anything either about the issue so i was curious.
    Yeah the first thing that I thought of was the hydroxycut, but I asked Eaner and he said he got in contact with Margs co-manager and Marg is clean.

I think people might be right about jumping to conclusions. It might be that consent was never given by Pac and Marg's camp because it was never requested.

It is kinda strange though
    Last edited by El Protagonista; 12-10-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      Really man....Texas is it's own place ran by it's own rules. We have never been a state that just bends over or gives into some idiots demands.

I'm pretty sure they just told Rafael's fat @ss to fvkk off and it doesn't concern him. I mean who is dan Rafael? If it was a sanctioning body or someone important....I can see people getting upset. But some half-@ss reporter just looking for something to spin so he can make a story......please.
      Dude stfu acting like your daddy is George Bush. Texas gave a banned fighter a license in 5 minutes for $20...that looks like they dont really give a shit about any thing. But according to you they did not give out test results to a member of the press because the state of Texas thinks it will just be some thing for a reporter to spin so he can make a story?

Comment

• Just to update, Rafael has updated his tweet to indicate that the results not being released doesn't imply anything at all. First post has been updated to indicate this as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
          Link to the claim: http://twitter.com/danrafaelespn

danrafaelespn
          You want results from drug tests in Nevada? Wait a week or so until after the fight and I make a phone call and it's done in 30 seconds.
          20 minutes ago via web
          Texas claims the results are confidential. So if both guys are clean, dirty or a combination they won't say. Is Texas communist?
          26 minutes ago via web
          The commission still won't release results from either fighter. I received an email today saying so from the state attorney general (more)
          27 minutes ago via web
          For nearly a month I have had an open records request in to the Texas commission for drug test results from Pacquiao-Margarito. (more)
          29 minutes ago via web

STAFF EDIT- PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS NEWS. IT ISN'T. BEFORE YOU JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS, THIS IS THE UPDATED TWEET. HE'S SAYING THE RESULTS NOT BEING RELEASED DOESN'T IMPLY ANYTHING.

To clarify: Texas is not implying anything about the drug tests. The fighters took and Texas knows the results. They are just not saying.
          I'm shocked!

Comment

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
            I'm shocked!
            If either fighter failed the test the commission would be obligated to change the results of the fight. It has happened before.

Comment

• Wow, suspicious activities surrounding camp pac man. In other news, china has lots of people!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus
                Why is Boxingscene locking down and deleting Threads for people who want the test results release.

Nobody has acused Pacquiao of Failing the Test!
                We just want the results release!

Why is this issue being treated like a code RED
                Because, no need to have multiple threads on the same topic that is really getting blown out of proportion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  Wow, suspicious activities surrounding camp pac man. In other news, china has lots of people!!!!!!!

Comment

• People in here are only talkin about Pac been on steroids and I'm sure he is dirty no doubt in my mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if Margarito is using some type of PED's too.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. U have to understand the mentality of a cheater, once they get caught they hustle to find new ways of cheating. So the next time they don't get caught doing the same thing or making the same mistake cuz they already know what to do.

Boxing is probably the most corrupt sport in the world and that includes promoters, managers, commissions, fighters, etc. This sport is **** UP....

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Because, no need to have multiple threads on the same topic that is really getting blown out of proportion.

you wanna tell Horus that Texas doesn't test for PEDS?

they'll do their testing based upon their own banned substance lists ie. ephedra, narcotics, diuretics etc

weren't these the same clowns that were complaining about Texas not having PED testing?

f'n dumbass *****s

Comment

Working...
                      X