Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Pacquaio is "hiding something" with his ducking of RANDOM blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
    yes he is..he laid down the $10 million dolla penalty ..when floyd agreed (a true warrior) then suddenly paccy backed off..and filing the law suit shows u that he is up to something..he thought offense is the best defense.
    And why did he call out floyd if he's not ready to take the tests..If i was pissed off at someone and I thought I could beat him I'd do 100 tests just to show the world that I'm the true p4p and don't forget he could have gotten the biggest payday in his career.

You guys argue about conractual agreements. And the thing is with these you can say NO. When it's sanctioned by the commision there you CAN'T SAY NO! And that's what Pac abide to.

Floyd was dumb enough to say yes to a ridiculous $10m, Pac said no to additional tests and when asked why is such request is because Pac's too good to climb weight and destroy every fighter he fought, that's why he could be on something according to Sr. Then when he said no all accusations blew up WTF.

Then Floyd said recently he's not accusing Pac of anything?

Good reasoning there mate!

Comment

The Manila Duck is afraid he will be weakened by the same test that the women badminton players at the Olympics take. He isn't suspicious, he is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bravocharly View Post
        See what happened to Mosley for having his blood extracted so close to the fight? He was weak after the 4th round, breathing through his mouth. Floyd was doubly happy, he defeated Mosley, and he got those suckers' money ! Now will the USADA explain why Mosley was testes 8 times while May only 7? What were the dates their blood were extracted? What were the results?
        Bull****.

I stated it the week before the fight, you can look for it and you can quote me on it, I said "Mosley's an old ass man."

I knew he wouldn't be the same Mosley that fought Cotto or Marg's, in fact I thought he'd look worse than the Mayorga fight (where he was showing his age and decline in speed and reflexes). Two continuous training camps for an old man (in boxing years) would wreak havoc with his body.

Drawing blood had nothing to do with it, time caught up with him, it does to all of us.

Comment

the fact that they had so many diff stories does make me suspicious. y not just say from the start we're not letting him dictate..

Comment

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is Bob Arum's worse nightmare, he will kill the fight by any means necessary, even hanging Pac out to dry with these terrible excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue69 View Post
              The Manila Duck is afraid he will be weakened by the same test that the women badminton players at the Olympics take. He isn't suspicious, he is a joke.
              For such a badass in the ring he does act like a giant bleeding pooosssy. lol

Comment

"Do you think Pacquaio is "hiding something" with his ducking of RANDOM blood test?"

No. The reason for wanting the testing (in otherwards, where the suspicion came from) stemmed from the fact that he's beaten fighters which many said he would beat anyway.

Nothing out of the ordinary for me to tear the man apart and and acuse him of cheating.

Comment

The reason that I feel Pacquiao is hiding something is that "teh truth never changes". That is an old adage I live by.

For example - and this is an extreme example - I refer to the OJ Murder Case. I did not believe OJ Simpson because first he was asleep, then he was in the limo on the way to the airport, then he was chipping golf balls in the yard. Well, which is it?

Not similarly, but analogously, Pacquiao said that he was afraid of needles. Then he would be weakened. Then it was a matter of principle not to allow Floyd to modify Commission rules (Roach: "it would be like giving the first three rounds away"). This week, Pacquiao said that he would be at a disadvantage because he is smaller. Well, which is it?

All I know is that Roach said they would do any type of testing as long as it wasn't within a couple days of the fight. Pac said that he would do it as long as it wasn't the day of the fight.

...and yet, they keep asking for nearly a MONTH.

Well, which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                    "Do you think Pacquaio is "hiding something" with his ducking of RANDOM blood test?"

No. The reason for wanting the testing (in otherwards, where the suspicion came from) stemmed from the fact that he's beaten fighters which many said he would beat anyway.
                    Nothing out of the ordinary for me to tear the man apart and and acuse him of cheating.
                    and from the fact that his trainer (Roach) has had a fighter (Toney) test positive for 'roids before...and his "nutritionist"(Ariza) has been linked to BALCO.

Think about it. We live in the era of PED's and Steriods whether we like it or not. Is it entirely baseless to wonder if anyone is 'roiding these days?

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                      I don't think he's hiding something I just think he's being really stupid, feeding people such suspicion my avoiding these tests like the wind when there's tons of money ready to be made.
                      I agree with this. I don't think he has anything to hide, he is just being stubborn and doesn't want to give in on this. As we all know, the fight starts before they step in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X