Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO All My Athiest Brothers & Sisters.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still doesn't convince me there's a God. I could simply say, "There is no God because I've never seen, felt, or heard him." And you'll say, "I feel him all around me and hear him in my prayers." And I'll say, "Prove it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post

yes i'm a ****sexual, tranny loving, racist Catholic ****phobe anti-semite

did i leave anything out?
      Horse fucker.....

Comment

The Universal Negative Argument

All atheists posit what’s called a universal negative. A universal negative requires absolute knowledge (omniscience) whereas a universal positive may not require that.

For instance, let’s say I am in a building with 4 rooms, and I have only been in 1 room. In order to say that every room is empty, I would have to have knowledge of all 4 rooms. I would need to know the entirety of what I am claiming to know.

However, to state the opposite, that the building is not empty, I would at the very least only need to know about one room.

So, in essence, any time an atheist claims that there is absolutely no God, they are claiming absolute and full knowledge of the universe (omniscience). If they are not claiming absolute knowledge, than they are going off of faith, but in fact, since they could never EVER know for sure that universal negative, then they are requiring much more faith than a person who claims there is a God (because finding out if there is a God may not require absolute knowledge).

But hey, I don’t need to say it, it was written quite a long time ago "the fool says in his heart ‘There is no God’" (Psalm 14:1)
        There is no evidence for gods or the supernatural therefore there is no reason to believe in them. I'm pretty sure that you don't believe in unicorns, Thor, Russel's teapot or the flying spaghetti monster but by your own logic you are unable to state that such things don't exist.

Atheists don't claim omnipotence. It's the religious that claim to have all the answers. And all the answers they have seem to consist of just three letters: g-o-d.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          There is no evidence for gods or the supernatural therefore there is no reason to believe in them. I'm pretty sure that you don't believe in unicorns, Thor, Russel's teapot or the flying spaghetti monster but by your own logic you are unable to state that such things don't exist.

Atheists don't claim omnipotence. It's the religious that claim to have all the answers. And all the answers they have seem to consist of just three letters: g-o-d.
          People of faith such as myself believe God is the absolute, nobody of faith claims omnipotence.......it is disbelievers, darwinists, agnostics such as yourself who claim omnipotence.......

you believe there is absolutely no god........that my friend is illogical

Comment

you believe there is absolutely no god........that my friend is illogical
            relatively though its just as illogical as beliving there is a god.

Comment

God doesn't exist.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                  relatively though its just as illogical as beliving there is a god.
                  well than relatively we are all fools

Comment

agnostic here.

i neither can confirm nor deny that the rooms are empty cause of lack of evidence

Comment

Scientist here.

I can claim the room i'm in is not empty as per observation.

Comment

Working...
                      X