Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better for Pac's legacy: passing the test or not taking the test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better for Pac's legacy: passing the test or not taking the test?

Simple question. And a pretty simple answer in my book.

Passing Floyd's OST will redeem all reputation that has been lost by Pac in the last year with the suspicion of PED use.

Not taking the test simply leaves question marks, whether you like it or not.

Why didn't he take the test? Was he a PED user? What if this was all a mirage?

Passing the test, win or lose against Floyd, at least silences doubts about the legitimacy of his career, even if he can't cut it against Floyd.

So then why will Pac and Co. not agree to the testing? People won't forget about this whole ordeal, and it will be in their minds right or wrong.

I know what I would do. If I have nothing to hide, I'd agree to the testing, clear my name, and take a $50 million dollar paycheck in the process. But if you have something to hide, it makes the decision harder, right?

Whether Floyd and Co. slandered Pac is irrelevant. So is any lawsuit that Manny wants to file. What matters is public perception. And in the court of the public, the jury is still out, until Manny mans up and takes the tests.

passing the test.. hands down sup dan.... hows everything?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      passing the test.. hands down sup dan.... hows everything?
      Not bad man, u? I've been taking a break from this place lately, so you probably haven't seen me around.

I never stop watching though. Good fights this weekend.

Comment

Neither. In 100 years, people are gonna look at what fighters he beat, not what tests he beat.

Comment

Him retiring because he doesnt want to take tests looks foul no matter how you spin it. He will always have a cloud over his name. This story was so big boxing wont forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
            Not bad man, u? I've been taking a break from this place lately, so you probably haven't seen me around.I never stop watching though. Good fights this weekend.
            same here...

yeahh!! this past weekend really sucked!...... cant wait to see some real action!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Neither. In 100 years, people are gonna look at what fighters he beat, not what tests he beat.
              People will remember that he turned down the fight of the century because of a needle. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                People will remember that he turned down the fight of the century because of a needle. Trust me.
                If thats the case, they'll also remember that both fighters fought nearly 100 times without that needle being in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  If thats the case, they'll also remember that both fighters fought nearly 100 times without that needle being in play.
                  So not taking the test and not fighting Mayweather doesn't help his legacy or hurt it, and neither does passing the test and fighting Floyd?

This is what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Him retiring because he doesnt want to take tests looks foul no matter how you spin it. He will always have a cloud over his name. This story was so big boxing wont forget it.
                    What makes you say he is retiring because he doesn't want to take the tests?

Do you know who requested Manny to stop fighting already? It's his mom. Do you know that Filipinos have great respect to their parents?

I think you better get your facts straight before saying those word.

Comment

Working...
                    X