Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool story bro

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
      Back to the ufc thought he was the strikeforce champ.
      That's Nick. He's probably going to fight Jay Heiron...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        That's Nick. He's probably going to fight Jay Heiron...
        whoops mixed up the names. i think Nick sparks Hieron kid has the best boxing in mma and a good ground game.

Comment

whoops mixed up the names. i think Nick sparks Hieron kid has the best boxing in mma and a good ground game.
          Nick has been working on his boxing for a few years now. He's 1-0 as a professional boxer. His trainer is former WBA and WBC World Champion, Luisito Espinosa. Nick and Nate also train with Andre Ward...

Comment

Nick has been working on his boxing for a few years now. He's 1-0 as a professional boxer. His trainer is former WBA and WBC World Champion, Luisito Espinosa. Nick and Nate also train with Andre Ward...
            as a former boxer myself the only bad flaws i see are he telegraphs punches and need to throw them a little quicker beyond that his fundamentals seem good.

Comment

as a former boxer myself the only bad flaws i see are he telegraphs punches and need to throw them a little quicker beyond that his fundamentals seem good.
              His style is trying to frustrate people into taking him down so he can submit them. That's why he stands wide open like he does, but everyone is more afraid of his ground game so he just peppers them to death and out works them till they collapse....

Comment

His style is trying to frustrate people into taking him down so he can submit them. That's why he stands wide open like he does, but everyone is more afraid of his ground game so he just peppers them to death and out works them till they collapse....
                are they still with cesar gracie?

Comment

are they still with cesar gracie?
                  Yeah, and anyone who thinks either of them are punks can come down and let them know. They'd be happy to see you...

Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
                  230 S. School St.
                  Lodi, CA 95240

Comment

Yeah, and anyone who thinks either of them are punks can come down and let them know. They'd be happy to see you...

Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
                    230 S. School St.
                    Lodi, CA 95240
                    do you train or fight mma bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X