No announcement yet.

Suit Against Floyd Mayweather, Others could be Worth 'Millions'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey lady!

VERY GOOD!!!!!!! he should sue them over and over until they run out of money. a family who abuses drugs and alcohol, has a tradition of beating up pregnant women on their stomachs etc etc. they need to learn their lesson!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
      hey lady!

VERY GOOD!!!!!!! he should sue them over and over until they run out of money. a family who abuses drugs and alcohol, has a tradition of beating up pregnant women on their stomachs etc etc. they need to learn their lesson!!!
      @ least they dont father children with prostitutes and take part in flopped movies

Comment

Even the Crackhead family loses the lawsuit and pays millions of dollars and become bums; Crackhead Sr can go back to his old profession as a drug dealer and in the process train lil Floyd as the runner.

Floyd as a runner will be good at it.

Comment

They might have a case against Mayweather Sr and i believe Golden Boy with his comments on his blog. I mean dude owns Ring Magazine.

Comment

LADY STAN, let me know how much your cut will be after every is settled with the case.

thanks

Comment

sue all you want pac but take the damn test , fight him in march and kick his mfing ass.

let him make all that cheddar so your judgement can be higher in case you win.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                LADY STAN, let me know how much your cut will be after every is settled with the case.

thanks

Why jump on her..

She can enjoy this.. Floyd Sr started a rumor for no ****ing reason but for jealously..

Now Pac is firing back by sueing.. and alot of people including me.. are pretty damn happy..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  sue all you want pac but take the damn test , fight him in march and kick his mfing ass.

Beat Floyd then take all his money.
                  sounds like a good plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    Why jump on her..

She can enjoy this.. Floyd Sr started a rumor for no ****ing reason but for jealously..

Now Pac is firing back by sueing.. and alot of people including me.. are pretty damn happy..
                    its all in good fun..she knows that. calm down dude. just defend Pac, you don't have to defend her...

you happy he is suing like you getting a piece of the pie or as if you work for team Pac..cool out...the outcome is not going to make you better or worst as a person..for real. wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

exactly...guess he doesn't want to do that though...

Comment

Working...
                      X