No announcement yet.

Beastiality, what is the ****ing point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
    Could you imagine being a dude she turned down and reading this story? What the fuck would you do if you got turned down by a ***** who fucks dogs?
    It would never happen to me.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      It would never happen to me.
      I cant imagine it would to me either, but if it did I might have to rethink life a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I mean it makes no sense to me, and is borderline hilarious. Sad thing is some of the skeezers that do this are not typical hicks missing teeth. I mean how more ****ed up can you get from getting ****ed by your own dog,.
        I have no idea

I've seen chicks get ****ed by horses too

**** is hilarious

Comment

Interesting Story
          MARCH 18--Meet Michelle Owen. Concerned that an ex-boyfriend had used her laptop to search for child ****ography, the Indiana woman asked police to search the computer for illegal images, but had her plan backfire when cops discovered two videos of her engaged in illicit acts with a dog. Owen, 24, was charged last week with two felony bestiality counts in connection with the video files, which a detective found in the laptop's "recycle bin." At the time Owen asked cops to search the computer, she was locked up in the Johnson County Jail on a public intoxication charge (which violated the terms of her release in a prior drunk driving case). According to a police affidavit, a copy of which you'll find here, a cop told Owen that he had found videos of her on the laptop and asked if she "knew what those files might be." Owen, pictured in the below mug shot, replied, "The one with the dog." Cops believe that the dog in question, Toby, is a beagle. After asking if she was "going to be charged with this," Owen said that the videos "were just something she did when she was drunk and barely remembers it," adding that she tried to "delete them the next day when she was sober
          **** it, i'd dress up like Snoopy, put on a leash, and let her suck me off.....:wt:

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
            **** it, i'd dress up like Snoopy, put on a leash, and let her suck me off.....:wt:
            If you did her you would be doing every dog she has ever been with.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Even Benji, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Old Yeller, Super Dog, Buck from Married with Children.........................................F ukk it I can live with that shame, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                Even Benji, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Old Yeller, Super Dog, Buck from Married with Children.........................................F ukk it I can live with that shame, can you?
                I would be hoping that I could compare to Rin tin tin, he had great stamina.

Comment

I would be hoping that I could compare to Rin tin tin, he had great stamina.
                  And a sexy coat of fur.GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!............................................ ......................j/k

Comment

Id tag team her with Spud

Comment

Id tag team her with Spud

Have fun at the STD clinic, Spud gets around.

Comment

Working...
                      X