Palin hacker is son of Dem state lawmaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scap View Post
    No but he should be the next president.

...Scap, do you seriously believe in that guy to run this country? The more I see of him the less impressed I am. Of course he's not a Muslim, but he's also not competent IMO. Image is everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16aBNduAyQ4

Comment

No but he should be the next president.
      I agree.

So this entire bi partisan jerkoff parade ends. Finally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Not so sure about that. McCain might outlive him.

Do you honestly think, if elected, Obama Won't be assasinated?

There's a 100% chance of that happening.
        That's why he didn't pick Clinton as his running mate.

Comment

Cmon Spoon vote Obama it will be a helluva lot of fun watching him play frogger.

Hell he may surprise you and avoid getting shot...point is let him play and find out.

Comment

Cmon Spoon vote Obama it will be a helluva lot of fun watching him play frogger.

Hell he may surprise you and avoid getting shot...point is let him play and find out.
            This whole election can get ****ed.

My Vote?

I Elected not to.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

hahahhahahahahaha my Buddy said that the other day.

Hey man are you voting this year?

Naah. I elected not to.

Comment

yup. all it takes is one redneck with a high powered rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                  ...Scap, do you seriously believe in that guy to run this country? The more I see of him the less impressed I am. Of course he's not a Muslim, but he's also not competent IMO. Image is everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16aBNduAyQ4
                  Tell that to George Will...(sounds like one of the most respected conservative minds in the word doesnt share your view)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ils_again.html

Obama would never have beaten the Clintons and survived the past 18 months if he was not capable...he would have been exposed.

Are you impressed with how McCain has handled the banking crisis? Fire the SEC chair-wait you dont have that authority oops...he then complains about trusting Paulson with 700 million with no oversight and then literally in the next breath says do it immediately...

Newt Gingrich and George Will and a ****load of Republicans/Democrats are calling for there to be serious congressional oversight and to not make a quick judgement..John McCain has done nothing but make quick judgements and many Republicans are taking note maybe you should as well. You wont

Ive said this sense he beat Hillary that this election is over...you guys got exc ited about the Palin bump (and still get hard everytiome a poll shows something you like) and all which is great but you forgot your history (weve seen this before) when Mondale/Ferraro jumped up on Regan by as much as 15 percentage points only to get creamed...

There is a reason why Palin hasnt given 1 god damn press conference (its literally unthinkable in my mind) and there is a reason why conservative icons like Gingrich and Will are questioning John McCain...

Yes there is a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    yup. all it takes is one redneck with a high powered rifle.
                    Right and I've literally seen a redneck that would do it. lol

I was getting coffee at duncan donuts early in the morning one day, and I overheard this old ass farmer bitching about liberals and more specifically Obama. The people working there were agreeing with him saying "Yes Sir. Yes Sir" and this old man was ripping Obama to shreds.

Racism and all. "That coon thinks this he's got another thing coming" etc.

Thought the old man was comical.

But realistically Obama wouldn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      You're just voting for him because your favorite rapper or movie star told you to.
                      Your next intelligent political comment will be your first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X