Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you all think of Dwyer's Gambler Advisor posts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
    I don't use it often, so it was mostly small amounts and no problems with that. Once you hit large numbers everyone's a little more reluctant to part. Bodog is very reputable though, and I doubt they'd want to tarnish their reputation, so you play it safe by going with the big dogs. I would read some reviews online (especially the negative ones) for both books. Depositing money is tougher than getting it out.
    thanks for the tips...BTW, why did you take down that bad @ss picture of a Russian guerilla with the AK and replaced it with with AA in underwear?

You should change it back, especially after AA's last performance..

Comment

He's alright, nothing special imo. I like some parts of his analyses and disagree with the others. I like to make up my own mind. Some people on this forum probably make better picks than him. He has been very wrong recently..........

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
        He's alright, nothing special imo. I like some parts of his analyses and disagree with the others. I like to make up my own mind. Some people on this forum probably make better picks than him. He has been very wrong recently..........

He even says this: "Just consider this video a second opinion, the opinion you should always follow is your own."

But I like his analysis. Sometimes he's wrong, but way more often than not he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
          He even says this: "Just consider this video a second opinion, the opinion you should always follow is your own."

But I like his analysis. Sometimes he's wrong, but way more often than not he's right.
          Yes, I like that about him. He isn't very arrogant and his videos are more of a "lets get together boxing fans and discuss the fights" type of thing.

Comment

He sounds scarily like Lionel Hutz from The Simpsons

Comment

Working...
            X