Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Cats Feeling It?? The Buzz is at Max!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive become obsessed with May 1..lol!
    all my friends know whats going on..I cant stop talking about it...
    its crazy..My folks that dont follow boxing are even hyped..

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      Its hard to tell with Shane, yeah he looked great against Margarito but sub par against Mayorga, his 2 fights with Vargas weren't even really necessary. He couldn't stop Collazo and Collazo had his moments against Shane, overall I see him as not being competitive with Floyd at all. But with Floyd when he dominates its still enjoyable for some reason. I guess in the same way watching Roy Jones in the 90s.
      Yea, it is kind of hard to tell exactly what to expect from Mosley. Was Margarito just a tailor-made opponent? Has Richardson really lifted his game? Or is he still the same guy who was outboxed by Cotto, except now he's a little older. I do think Richardson has probably made him a better fighter but I'm wondering what's going to happen if he can't stop Mayweather from tagging him and he can't get off in return. All that teaching may go out the window as we often see.

I am a fan of Shane's so the prospect of seeing him lose badly isn't something I look forward too and hence why I'm just not that hype.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
        Ive become obsessed with May 1..lol!
        all my friends know whats going on..I cant stop talking about it...
        its crazy..My folks that dont follow boxing are even hyped..
        With a big fight like this, nothing pisses me off more than the undercard fights, its like please let there be a quick KO, even if its a good fight you cant wait for that sh-t to be over!!

Comment

With a big fight like this, nothing pisses me off more than the undercard fights, its like please let there be a quick KO, even if its a good fight you cant wait for that sh-t to be over!!
          me too, i always want them to get KO'd in the first round so i dont hav to sit through that bull****

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
            Yea, it is kind of hard to tell exactly what to expect from Mosley. Was Margarito just a tailor-made opponent? Has Richardson really lifted his game? Or is he still the same guy who was outboxed by Cotto, except now he's a little older. I do think Richardson has probably made him a better fighter but I'm wondering what's going to happen if he can't stop Mayweather from tagging him and he can't get off in return. All that teaching may go out the window as we often see.

I am a fan of Shane's so the prospect of seeing him lose badly isn't something I look forward too and hence why I'm just not that hype.
            No doubt, its never fun to see a fighter you admire get beat or beaten up, (Roy Jones likes to do this to us all the time these days) so I get what your saying. I think the hope of Shane's fans is that Floyd will fight like he did against Marquez, low punch output, overly defensive, few combinations, etc... thing is, I think Floyd is going to unleash the kitchen sink on Mosley. Reason why is because he didn't have to use his A game vs JMM, if he does have to use his A game vs Shane, it may turn into a route.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              me too, i always want them to get KO'd in the first round so i dont hav to sit through that bull****
              With Cornelius Lock and Saul Alvarez on the undercard I already hoping for early KO's

Comment

No doubt, its never fun to see a fighter you admire get beat or beaten up, (Roy Jones likes to do this to us all the time these days) so I get what your saying. I think the hope of Shane's fans is that Floyd will fight like he did against Marquez, low punch output, overly defensive, few combinations, etc... thing is, I think Floyd is going to unleash the kitchen sink on Mosley. Reason why is because he didn't have to use his A game vs JMM, if he does have to use his A game vs Shane, it may turn into a route.
                Yea, I guess I should add as well that if your a big fan of someone that a statement fight can certainly be worth getting up for, even if we're talking about a one-sided fight so I get where your coming from as well. I know as a Hopkins fan I sure as hell enjoyed the Tarver and Pavlik fights even though they were one-sided simply because no one gave Hopkins any chance in either.

Comment

Working...
                X