Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring vs Argenis Mendez Eyed - Feb. 10, PBC on Bounce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring vs Argenis Mendez Eyed - Feb. 10, PBC on Bounce

Piece by piece, the lineup is coming together for the 2017 premiere of PBC on Bounce TV, which takes place at Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. The show - which has yet to be formally announced by PBC bras - features a trio of boxers from Adrien Broner's About Billions stable, headlined by local favorite Robert Easter Jr in the first defense of his title against a yet-to-be-named opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    "They weren't lying when they said Al Haymon is matching up everyone in the stable because earlier I agreed to fight Argenis Mendez Feb. 10th," Herring (15-1, 8KOs) confirmed Monday evening.
    A guy who lost his last two fights, one by knockout and another guy who lost his last fight via knockout isnt exactly matching everyone tough and its not a fight people are demanding.

It's just a crossroad fight, winner gets back to his position before the loss, loser will descend to gatekeeper status.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
      A guy who lost his last two fights, one by knockout and another guy who lost his last fight via knockout isnt exactly matching everyone tough and its not a fight people are demanding.

It's just a crossroad fight, winner gets back to his position before the loss, loser will descend to gatekeeper status.
      What are you saying? No one is demanding anything from these 2. It is a tough match. They're both not going for soft touches after losing fights.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

Thurman-Porter
        Quillin-Jacobs
        Thurman- Garcia
        Julian Williams- Charlo
        Mares-Cuellar

Just to name a few even though I already know y'all gone try to negatively nitpick at each one I listed or give excuses as to why they were made.
        Enjoy those James Kirkland recycled fights at HBO doe. Maybe Canelo will fight Jessie Vargas after he fights washed up Chavez. I'm sure these matches will be hailed as great.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Thurman-Porter
          Quillin-Jacobs
          Thurman- Garcia
          Julian Williams- Charlo
          Mares-Cuellar

Just to name a few even though I already know y'all gone try to negatively nitpick at each one I listed or give excuses as to why they were made.
          Enjoy those James Kirkland recycled fights at HBO doe. Maybe Canelo will fight Jessie Vargas after he fights washed up Chavez. I'm sure these matches will be hailed as great.
          Lots of 3rd and 4th place participation ribbons being handed out.

Comment

C'mon Herring #fightingMarine

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Lots of 3rd and 4th place participation ribbons being handed out.
              Excuses doe lol
              I guess first place is Cotto- Kirkland
              Crawford- Molina or Canelo - Khan or GGG- Brook
              Bunch of gross mismatches if you ask me. I wonder what you guys would say if Daniel Jacobs faced Jessie Vargas

Comment

Working...
              X