Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some white guys want to be black?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a product of their environment I think. If they grew up in a black neighborhood they're probably going to act black, doesn't really mean they want to be black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
      1. Bigger ****s
      2. More athletic
      3. Tougher
      4. More Swag
      5. Better dressers
      6. More soul

This one is also wrong.

Athletic could mean strength, endurance, strength endurance, etc

If you mean they are more explosive you are also wrong, the highest vertical leap is held by a white guy.

A vertical leap is the purest measurement of explosiveness.

The 100 m sprint is won because black people have longer legs and shorter torsos than white men on average, which makes for a faster runner, its NOT because they are more explosive or faster, otherwise WITH EASE a west African would hold the record for highest jump, like they do for the best 100m sprint time, especially considering how much/many are into basket ball that has a strong emphasis on a good vertical leap which they all train for.

Black man cant stereo type accurately
      Last edited by AlexKid; 07-01-2016, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Also biggest penis belongs to a white man.

I believe correctly or not that on average blacks are bigger than whites, but peoples perceptions are out of whack with reality

This is because nearly all black men infact all I think are showers meaning they hang at near their erect length.

White men are largely growers meaning their flaccid state is much smaller but their erection size is many times larger than their flaccid size.

If you walk around with a semi on, you look like a Kongo tribes man too!
        Last edited by AlexKid; 07-01-2016, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Also biggest penis belongs to a white man.

I believe correctly or not that on average blacks are bigger than whites, but peoples perceptions are out of whack with reality

This is because nearly all black men infact all I think are showers meaning they hang at near their erect length.

White men are largely growers meaning their flaccid state is much smaller but their erection size is many times larger than their flaccid size.

If you walk around with a semi on, you look like a Kongo tribes man too!
          i hate being a grower. i got pantsed in middle school and everyone say my lil willy. if i was a hung shower it would have impressed the girls that saw it

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Just a product of their environment I think. If they grew up in a black neighborhood they're probably going to act black, doesn't really mean they want to be black.

I don't know man. I see a lot of guys who grow up in upper middle class white suburbs, where there's barely any black people and they still try to act black.

White dudes and even some Asians saying niggga this and niggga that. They only listen to hip hop, only support black fighters and athletes. Oh and they refer to women as "shorties."

It's embarrassing actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I don't know man. I see a lot of guys who grow up in upper middle class white suburbs, where there's barely any black people and they still try to act black.

White dudes and even some Asians saying niggga this and niggga that. They only listen to hip hop, only support black fighters and athletes. Oh and they refer to women as "shorties."

It's embarrassing actually.

Comment

• man, i remember my w i gga stage like it was yesterday. all white air force ones (low tops foe life), g-units (until game left then it was about g-uNOT), sean john, or Rocawear are all acceptable. my favorite was ecko though. and the pants had to be sean john and yes, i wore rubber bands on the bottoms.

luckily that stage didn't last that long. looking back i feel sorry for my mom's wallet. i had this XL ecko jacket that was like 3 sizes too big for me lol. i wore it everyday too.

i actually went thru an esé stage too, this one lasted much longer. Pro Club T's were a must and you must wear a white T under. Either black or white, only blue if you were sureno or a crip, and NEVER red or any version of red unless you were piru. a plain navy or black sweater with your XL white T hanging out the bottom of it was good too. white air forces remained a must, or black AF1's. chucks were also acceptable, although u get hit up more often by gang bangers if u wore them. dickies pants, beige or black is fine.
                at one point i ever had a pair of nike Cortez' the ugliest shoes alive. luckily i was warned by my cousin that only gang bangers wore those and i'd get robbed quick if i wore them in public. so i never wore them.

Comment

Working...
                X