No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Hank Lundy Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Hank Lundy Go Face To Face

NEW YORK -- Undefeated superstar champions TERENCE "Bud" CRAWFORD and FELIX "El Diamante" VERDEJO will make their 2016 debuts in title defenses, Saturday, February 27, at the "Mecca of Boxing" -- The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Crawford, the two-division world champion and 2014 Fighter of the Year will be defending his World Boxing Organization (WBO) junior welterweight world championship belt against Top-10 contender "Hammerin'" HANK LUNDY. Verdejo, the boxing gem of Puerto Rico, will be risking his WBO Latino lightweight title crown and his march to a world title shot when he rumbles with undefeated Brazilian buzz saw WILLIAM "Baby Face" SILVA. Both fights will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing, beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another Top Rank megafight brought to you by Bob Arum.

Comment

So this is how to prove you're the best in the world by fighting Hank Lundy?

Comment

I don't understand this fight.

Comment

I understand people's issue with this fight, but Ali didn't fight 10 Foreman/Frasier/Listons in a row.

I think this fight is more about Pacman/Crawford not coming off and keeping his busy/keeping his belt to lineup a big fight down the line.

Comment

Lundy had to be standing on a step stool or wearing high heels lol

Comment

War Verdejo

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                I understand people's issue with this fight, but Ali didn't fight 10 Foreman/Frasier/Listons in a row.

I think this fight is more about Pacman/Crawford not coming off and keeping his busy/keeping his belt to lineup a big fight down the line.
                yep, 'cause crawford is the next Ali ............

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post

Crawford has fought like 3 or 4 underwhelming fights in a row now. That's why people are upset.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    So this is how to prove you're the best in the world by fighting Hank Lundy?
                    i guess when the "fighter of the decade" has the fear of god of terence crawford and turns down the fight then in the small space of time someone had to be picked
                    ruslan turned down the fight so who else was he supposed to fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X