Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale: "After I Beat Andre Dirrell I Want Andre Ward And Golovkin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward vs. the winner of this fight would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Ward vs. the winner of this fight would be great.
      Ward doesn't fight his "old buddy" Dirrell and, in fact, he can't -- due to promotional issues.

Comment

the winner of this fight is the only good option andre ward has remaining at smw

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          He has calmed down a bit.

Didn't he have DeGold on his trunks on his debut?

He seems like a good bloke really. He elected to play the bad guy against Groves and basically bullied him: about him being ugly, having smelly breath (lol), and ripping his shocking suit that he insisted on wearing to every press meet. That hurt him for a while. Had him fighting in shopping centres. British fight fans do seem to be strangely sensitive to that sort of thing. Much rather a brave loser than an arrogant winner.

But to be fair, all boxers are are arrogant. Groves has gone full circle now. Sounds like a bit of weird creep in a lot of interviews these days. The sort of chap that tends to be bullied.
          I think British fans want to support a good person as well as a talented sportsman.

A few years back DeGale was probably a bit arrogant and probably a bit misunderstood, but as you say he has maybe calmed down a bit and I think people are coming around to him more now.

Comment

He probably will beat Dirrell but Ward would box his ears off and GGG would knock his head off in my opinion.

Comment

Ward vs DeGale would be Good! DeGale shown vs Brandon Gonzalez (a Virgil Hunter Fighter) that he can fight inside. Would love to see Ward fight the winner of either Dirrell vs DeGale or Groves vs Jack next of course after he takes care of his next opponet and if he decides to stay at 168

Comment

Winner of this should fight ward next. Then golovkin can fight that winner if he has the balls to move up

Comment

Working...
                X