No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
    They've won 2 AFC Championships, had an undefeated regular season, Brady had arguably the best season by a QB ever, and they've won a *****load of games and only missed the postseason in 2008 when Brady was out.

But talking someone this stupid like 99% of the population, couldn't even tell me what spygate was, how insignificant it actually was and that it has nothing to do with an inability to win another Superbowl.

Spygate was a camera that was in an undesignated place on their sideline that taped a hand signal and prior to a memo being sent out every team in the league was doing this.

Taping a hand signal doesn't win you three Superbowls, or win you over 150 games and I'm sorry but to make the argument that they can't win a SB because of spygate, its' the argument of hater whose team probablycan't even get into the postseason.
    Calm down, princess. I was being sarcastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      LOL. Fuck Ray Lewis. Murdering, child abandoning, prick. And he's painted as some kind of fucking saint. Ray Lewis' "God" doesn't mind that he fathered 6 kids by 4 women, one of which he doesn't support. But his "God" is helping him win football games. On national television crying, being a straight up FRONT. He's a great football player, but he's a front.

And...Tony Gonzalez had a pretty cool story, too. Potentially his last season in the league, having never played in an conference championship game. Greatest TE ever to play wanting to go out on top...blah blah blah. That storyline came to an end. This one will, too.
      hey hey hey

nothing wrong with murderers. some ****s need to be put down.

don't lump murderers in with scum like deadbeat dads, child molesters, rapists and christians.

Comment

• You're right. But when the murderer is a deadbeat dad, child molesting, rapist, christian, he deserves to be put down, too.

Comment

• Comment

• What's the over/under for how many times Kaepernick makes Ray Lewis look like a pathetic Texas football dad trying to play with his star running back kid on a running play? 3, 4, 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              What's the over/under for how many times Kaepernick makes Ray Lewis look like a pathetic Texas football dad trying to play with his star running back kid on a running play? 3, 4, 10?
              About the same number of times Russel Wilson punked Ahmad Brooks in week 16.

Comment

• Anyone betting the SB this year?

Here's a unique way of betting it, if you like the Niners to win the game.

The 49ers moneyline (to win straight up, no spread) is about -160 most places. However, instead of betting on the straight up win, it's probably a better bet to lay money on Kaepernick to win MVP at +175.

Since 2000, the QB of the winning team has been MVP over 60% of the time. Even more recent, 5 of the last 6 MVP's were QB. And if not for an unreal catch by Santonio Holmes, would have been 6 of 6.

Kaepernick is going to get credit for anything that the WR/TE does. Maybe Gore has a great game and wins MVP, say, 25% of the time. Patrick Willis gets 20 tackles and returns a pick 6, 5% of the time. The other 70%? Kaepernick is getting it.

So, according to Vegas, the Niners are going to win 61% of the time. -160/(-160 - 100) = 61%.

70% of that time, Kaep wins the MVP.

Risk less, win more. Ship the bread, ladies. Ship the bread.
                Last edited by johnm is...; 01-24-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• But if you like the Ravens to win, I hate you, and I hope you're sick the entire day of SuperBowl Sunday.

Comment

• I hope the Ravens win just because the 49ers bandwagon will be 10x worse online than a Ravens one would be. Really I don't care who wins.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X