Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Pacquiao has been dropped to #15 on boxrecs P4P list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Pacquiao has been dropped to #15 on boxrecs P4P list.

The great one Floyd Mayweather is still ranked #1.

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?countr...us=A&SUBMIT=Go

Wladimir at #3, Vitali at #5, Canelo at #8.. it's kind of a ****ty list.

But i'm sure the great Daniel Geale is a top20 p4p fighter in your book. As long as sugar daddy Floyd is #1, amirite?

Comment

Are you mad?

Comment

No I'm a fan of Floyd and not so much a fan of Pac. But i don't like dickrider fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          The great one Floyd Mayweather is still ranked #1.

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?countr...us=A&SUBMIT=Go
          What a lot of these morons don't understand is that Manny wasn't even in the top 5 prior to this fight.

Pacquiao got a gift in the 3rd Marquez fight, a loss against Bradley, and then KO'd tonight.

How in the world could anyone but a disingenuous buffoon see Pacquiao's drop from the top 10 after three fights like that as unfair or bias?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
            No I'm a fan of Floyd and not so much a fan of Pac. But i don't like dickrider fanboys.
            Well TS was kind of riding hard. The opening statement does make your case.

I call it like I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Well TS was kind of riding hard. The opening statement does make your case.

I call it like I see it.
              what's with the sig. are you happy that filipino boxing fans cry because their fav boxer loses?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Wladimir at #3, Vitali at #5, Canelo at #8.. it's kind of a ****ty list.

But i'm sure the great Daniel Geale is a top20 p4p fighter in your book. As long as sugar daddy Floyd is #1, amirite?
                What is wrong with the Klitschkos rankings

They have utterly dominated their entire division for like a decade now, barely losing a round against top 10 opposition fight in, fight out.

If Wladamir was American I have no doubt he'd be ranked P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  What is wrong with the Klitschkos rankings

They have utterly dominated their entire division for like a decade now, barely losing a round against top 10 opposition fight in, fight out.

If Wladamir was American I have no doubt he'd be ranked P4P #1
                  Who did Vitali beat?
                  I have Wladimir in my top10, but Vitali? Why?

I'm not American and I'm a big fan of the Klitschkos. They're underrated historically imo, but fight so weak opponents, especially Vitali, you can't put them top5 p4p.

Comment

Canelo at 8??? That list has no credibility......

Comment

Working...
                    X