Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: The Game - Episodes 1-5 (LOTS OF SPOILERS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, screw this game. It was amazing, very amazing, but it was too depressing. The Walking Dead just pisses me off, the comics, the show, and now the game. I swear, this whole, "There's no hope for humanity and everything is always awful all the time" sh** is stupid.

Comment

Been waiting off finishing it. I'm not sure I want to.

Comment

Feeling a little zombified after the festive period? Battle the effects in The Walking Dead [PEGI 18], the first of 5 episodes is available now for FREE on XBLA! http://bit.ly/VoX3mN

Comment

All of the other eps are half-price. Pisses me off when they do this, reward people who buy the game full-price ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Seriously, screw this game. It was amazing, very amazing, but it was too depressing. The Walking Dead just pisses me off, the comics, the show, and now the game. I swear, this whole, "There's no hope for humanity and everything is always awful all the time" sh** is stupid.
            I totally disagree, this game series was phenomenal. It's pretty rare for any game to bring out true emotions so for this series to do that is a win, depressing or not.

Can't wait till the next installments later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I totally disagree, this game series was phenomenal. It's pretty rare for any game to bring out true emotions so for this series to do that is a win, depressing or not.

Can't wait till the next installments later this year.
              Did you cry? I can't lie, I chocked up a few times but managed to keep the tears inside.

Comment

I hate that you couldn't save Lee. Great game though, wish they were coming out with more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I hate that you couldn't save Lee. Great game though, wish they were coming out with more.
                  Who do you think the shadow people were on the hill? I hope it's Christa and Omid and not some creepy pedos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    Who do you think the shadow people were on the hill? I hope it's Christa and Omid and not some creepy pedos.
                    I'm hoping creepy pedos, nothing like weird guys with chocked up forearms and glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      I'm hoping creepy pedos, nothing like weird guys with chocked up forearms and glasses.
                      It's gonna be weird playing season 2 as someone other than Lee. I think the protagonist will be either Clem or more than likely a totally new group. Would like see Clem, Lilly and Omid and Christa take part some how.

There was a small hint about Clem being the new lead from the ending. With how you kind of controlled her though Lee and how she killed the zombie. It was reminiscent of how Lee killed the babysitter in Clem's house.

Comment

Working...
                      X