No announcement yet.

TUF Brazil: Belfort vs. Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUF Brazil: Belfort vs. Silva

Brazilian sluggers Vitor Belfort (20-9 MMA, 9-5 UFC) and Wanderlei Silva (34-11-1 MMA, 4-6 UFC) will serve as opposing coaches on "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil."

Belfort will still face Anthony Johnson at January's UFC 142 event.

"The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" will be produced by Brazilian firm Floresta and air as part of the UFC's broadcast deal with Globo. The series is expected to feature 12 taped episodes in addition to a live finale.

While FUEL TV is expected to air the show in the U.S., UFC president Dana White has yet to officially announce a stateside broadcast partner.
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/26527/vito...ter-brazil.mma

http://mmajunkie.com/news/26215/the-...ts-in-2012.mma

Sounds great but I assume it'll be in Portugese?

Comment

I'm glad they're fighting again, but damn this came way too late.

I got Vitor by 1st round KO.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
        I'm glad they're fighting again, but damn this came way too late.

I got Vitor by 1st round KO.
        Ill 2sd that as good as it sounds dont think its gonna be muchof a fight...

Comment

get the closed caption ready, they might be worst then team bispings english skills.

nice wanderlei is one of the coolest guys in mma and he would make a great coach. maybe we get to see what he can teach on the ground being a black belt in BJJ.
          we never see him use it much in his fights rite.

Comment

Im pissed. If wandys gonna keep fighting i was hoping theyd give him one more winnable fight like a bisping rematch since i think hed rip bispings head off. But now i gotta hope anthony johnson catches vitor with something serious and KOs him because AJ got mad reach. So if aj wins then wandy may stand a chance. Sorry but ill never stop rockin wandy all urrayday!

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
              Im pissed. If wandys gonna keep fighting i was hoping theyd give him one more winnable fight like a bisping rematch since i think hed rip bispings head off. But now i gotta hope anthony johnson catches vitor with something serious and KOs him because AJ got mad reach. So if aj wins then wandy may stand a chance. Sorry but ill never stop rockin wandy all urrayday!
              Johnson moved up weight? crap how am i missing this stuff

Comment

holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I THINK TS FORGOT TO LOG OUT AND THINKS HES IN SHERDOG

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I THINK TS FORGOT TO LOG OUT AND THINKS HES IN SHERDOG

Comment

Originally posted by ChampSince84 View Post
                    Johnson moved up weight? crap how am i missing this stuff
                    Hey dude and really he could probably be a borderline average sized light heavyweight so hes still a big mother****er for middleweight. He has Anderson Silva height and reach but with muscle and wrestling. He looked beastly against Brenneman. I think he has a good shot to beat Vitor. Vitor always is deadliest in round 1. If you can survive that you have a shot because he tends to fade later in fights. With johnsons reach if he can master the jab and right hand to keep vitor at bay maybe throw in a few takedowns to tire him in the first, vitor could fade and with aj most likely jacinto better cardio he could stop him late.

Comment

Working...
                    X