Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 65th Birthday to Roberto Duran!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 65th Birthday to Roberto Duran!!!!

One of my 3 favorite fighters of all time along with Mayweather and Whitaker.

Comment

Comment

Comment

One of my Favorites EVER! Happy Birthday to the Legend

Another Masterful video from LeeWylie1 on Robert Duran inside fighting recently:

Need a lot of current fighters to watch this video and learn how to fight INSIDE and also the Cry Baby Fans to today who complain about clinching and inside fighting. Try Clinching someone like Duran if you DARE, he would destroy you on the inside and make you pay instead of crying to the ref or crying after the fight about it like fans and fighters do today

Comment

Happy Birthday Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              One of my Favorites EVER! Happy Birthday to the Legend

Another Masterful video from LeeWylie1 on Robert Duran inside fighting recently:

Need a lot of current fighters to watch this video and learn how to fight INSIDE and also the Cry Baby Fans to today who complain about clinching and inside fighting. Try Clinching someone like Duran if you DARE, he would destroy you on the inside and make you pay instead of crying to the ref or crying after the fight about it like fans and fighters do today
              Hell yeah. Green K Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                One of my 3 favorite fighters of all time along with Mayweather and Whitaker.
                Hell yeah. 3 Warriors.

Comment

Happy B-Day to the living legend, Numero Uno, and the true GOAT/TBE.

Comment

why he quote in the 2nd leonard fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X