Collapse
No announcement yet.

would james degale box circles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The size of these super middles is going to make a real difference.

It's one thing to club out a domestic level 160lb'r like Martin murray over 11 rounds, it's a big stretch from that to a world level super middleweight.

I like golovkin but I'm not getting carried away, when he steps up its him who's got something to prove

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      The size of these super middles is going to make a real difference.

It's one thing to club out a domestic level 160lb'r like Martin murray over 11 rounds, it's a big stretch from that to a world level super middleweight.

I like golovkin but I'm not getting carried away, when he steps up its him who's got something to prove
      GGG is a big boy himself

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Dirrell beat ggg with this style now imagine a superior boxer vs ggg
        He didn't look like the superior for the majority of the fight. He had a fantastic round 2 and then he let Dirrell recover in round 3 and then got badly out worked rounds 3-12. He kept looking for one shot. He was totally exhausted after the 3rd. If the fight with GGG is a 3 round fight then DeGale has a great chance of beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          He didn't look like the superior for the majority of the fight. He had a fantastic round 2 and then he let Dirrell recover in round 3 and then got badly out worked rounds 3-12. He kept looking for one shot. He was totally exhausted after the 3rd. If the fight with GGG is a 3 round fight then DeGale has a great chance of beating him.
          I think if degale wanted he coulda taken him out in the 3rd but he didn't want to punch himself out

Comment

Degale beats GGG in a close fight. We got to remember that everyone GGG KO'd in that spectacular fashion, Degale would probably KO quicker.

Comment

I am not a GGG fanboy.

But he beats the brakes off Degale.

Even Froch would have to be at his absolute best to beat GGG.

Degale got tagged quite a bit last night, and GGG would wear him down in 5-6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                I am not a GGG fanboy.

But he beats the brakes off Degale.

Even Froch would have to be at his absolute best to beat GGG.

Degale got tagged quite a bit last night, and GGG would wear him down in 5-6 rounds.
                I think degale getting tagged and then clowning shows that he has a chin unlike Froch

Comment

I think degale getting tagged and then clowning shows that he has a chin unlike Froch
                  I don't think Froch's chin is questionable, at all.

Froch has more heart and determination, Degale has more skill and handspeed.

Personally I believe that when Degale clowns about it is because he is bluffing - it is false bravado.

Comment

Around ggg? GGG vs degale would make both fighters millions in the UK. Anyone else think degale superior boxing ability wins him 8 or 9 rounds vs ggg.

Degale already said ggg loses vs a real slick boxer. And degale has a elite boxing ability and degale can take his shots easy
                    http://www.************.com/2014/10/...r-says-degale/ boxing.news.24
                    GGG is a better boxer, he has better defence and offensively is in a different league. Having said that, DeGale does have the size advantage and superior handspeed. I think he'd be able to hit GGG, problem is, if he doesn't pick up his activity in the middle rounds and lays on the ropes, he will get beaten up.

Comment

Working...
                    X