No announcement yet.

Cotto Vs Quillin- Unification Bout-160 lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Vs Quillin- Unification Bout-160 lbs

This should be Cotto's next fight (who wins?) and then fight Canela or Floyd in 2015!

PRPP

It's easier to make the GGG fight since they both fight in the same network, but I'm sure the "lineal" middleweight champion knows who the real boss of the middleweight division is.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
      It's easier to make the GGG fight since they both fight in the same network, but I'm sure the "lineal" middleweight champion knows who the real boss of the middleweight division is.
      Cotto is a free agent and can fight who ever, where ever..

PRPP

Comment

Wait..... Why should it be his next fight?

Comment

Let Quillin headline his own card first. So I'd say by 2016 he'll be ready

Comment

i think cotto should just fight golovkin and have it in new york. cotto has never ducked anyone and that trend should continue with a golovkin fight. it would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              Cotto is a free agent and can fight who ever, where ever..

PRPP
              He might be a free agent but he associates with top rank. Quillin is managed by Haymon. I don't see the fight happening. The fight that should happen is the one against GGG. Either that or forfeit the belt, any thing else is a bich move by a guy who is supposed to be the lineal middleweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Let Quillin headline his own card first. So I'd say by 2016 he'll be ready
                I know alot of you guys have your famous GGG chin strap on but Quillin nor GGG can headline a PPV event on there own yet..Cotto is at boss status and he calls the shots..Quillin has a strap and so does Cotto. They unify and the winner gets Canelo or Floyd in 2015..It's as simple as that..You never hear Cotto calling himself TGE or anything like that..

PRPP
                Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 07-14-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  I know alot of you guys have your famous GGG chin strap on but Quillin nor GGG can headline a PPV event on there own yet..Cotto is at boss status and he calls the shots..Quillin has a strap and so does Cotto. They unify and the winner gets Canelo or Floyd in 2015..It's as simple as that..You never hear Cotto calling himself TGE or anything like that..

PRPP
                  Or because he's easier.

I don't really see how quilling can be more profitable other than not paying him at all

Comment

wouldn't cotto vs golovking also be a unification? ggg does the best ratings on hbo, headlines cards and has been #1 for awhile now. quillin fights on showtime(half the ratings), on the undercard, and no one respects him. why do you want cotto to take an easier fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X