Jordan got away with too much

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    He also won Defensive Player of the year as well.

He is the only the fourth player to win DPY and MVP in the same year.

He also led the league in scoring that year. At 35 ppg.

This Jordan fella might have been a decent player.
    Yeah he was kinda decent...I put Magic and Russell over him though

Comment

In Jordan's prime, you could've easily said he was the best perimeter defender in NBA history.

Imagine GP, but taller, more athletic, and with blocks as well as great man to man, and weak side help.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
        Yeah he was kinda decent...I put Magic and Russell over him though
        Hey man, you won't hear me mad at ya.

GOAT discussions get ******ed on here, almost as bad as Pactard V Fl0mo shit.

I try to stay out of both, if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Hey man, you won't hear me mad at ya.

GOAT discussions get ******ed on here, almost as bad as Pactard V Fl0mo shit.

I try to stay out of both, if I can.

Literally made me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post

Literally made me LOL.
            Was going to put it in my user title, but it's all out of stock.

Comment

good points made TS....IMO Jordan got away with too much....gambling, cheating on his wife, and many other small crimes

I just didn't like him c*ck blocking Zeek off the original Dream Team....I will forever hold that against MJ....he got away with pushing off on Byron Russell as well on his infamous last shot as a Bull

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                good points made TS....IMO Jordan got away with too much....gambling, cheating on his wife, and many other small crimes

I just didn't like him c*ck blocking Zeek off the original Dream Team....I will forever hold that against MJ....he got away with pushing off on Byron Russell as well on his infamous last shot as a Bull

You think Jordan doesn't have a memory like an elephant?

How about Zeke telling the Eastern Conference All-Star team to ice him out in his rookie year?

Or the entire Pistons team walking off the court after the Bulls finally went over on them in the ECF?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

LOL "infamous"? really?

push-off? more like tap in the butt, a different camera angle showed prior to the "slip" of Russell, MJ already retracted his left hand off to prepare for the jump shot

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Sad but true, most men would love to get away with all of that and more. Most men would love to make millions of dollars playing a game, have a beautiful wife at your three story home, while banging hot younger girlfriends on the side when you go on the road.

Most of us men would love to "be like Mike."

Loong commercials back then.

Comment

Working...
                    X